Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The NFL makes serious, real money on their draft.

Lol. No it doesn’t
Yes I know the NFL makes serious money on their Draft but they don't make a Billion dollars on their draft
The E-Sport industry in 2022 is a Billion dollar industry and growing.

And yes the AFL do make money on the Draft.

Yes I know the NFL makes serious money on their Draft but they don't make a Billion dollars on their draft
The E-Sport industry in 2022 is a Billion dollar industry and growing.

And yes the AFL do make money on the Draft.

The e-sports comment was about all your false claims how we made so much money on e-sports.

It’s also clear you have no idea how much money the NFL makes. They would easily make a billion dollars on the draft each year

The e-sports comment was about all your false claims how we made so much money on e-sports.

It’s also clear you have no idea how much money the NFL makes. They would easily make a billion dollars on the draft each year
I know exactly what you attempted to do, But you left yourself open so I decided to play your game,
And Yea I do know how much the NFL makes on the Draft.

Just curious do you know How Much ESport is worth, and how many views it gets?

Caro briefly mentioned in Footy Classified that James Gallagher is coming back to Adelaide to live. I'd assume he's going back to the private sector, but guess he could end up back here in some sort of role.

Caro briefly mentioned in Footy Classified that James Gallagher is coming back to Adelaide to live. I'd assume he's going back to the private sector, but guess he could end up back here in some sort of role.
Hopefully as a janitor. He is an incompetent fool of a list manager and completely out of his depth.

Pretty sure at the end of the day it was ultimately her choice... and their choice leading up to all the problems that they then involved the coaches... who are now dealing with what they advised. People here are playing like the coaches put a gun to their heads. These people are adults (I assume)
Pull out mate. This is going nowhere.

The legal definition of force majeure does not deal with the Clarko incident

I would say the AFL will likely deregister both coaches which will trigger the termination of their employment coaches

On CPH2211 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I wonder if their defence strategy will be "this is our policy with all young players that get someone pregnant".... and will that make public outrage actually even worse? It's ugly I cant see how they get out of this. I bet it happens in all clubs all the time as disgusting as it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if their defence strategy will be "this is our policy with all young players that get someone pregnant".... and will that make public outrage actually even worse? It's ugly I cant see how they get out of this. I bet it happens in all clubs all the time as disgusting as it is.
I think the defence will be absolute denial that it was said.

They'll say they are concerned for the well being of all their players, but they would never recommend that someone terminate a pregnancy as that's a purely personal decision.

They'll say they are concerned for the well being of all their players, but they would never recommend that someone terminate a pregnancy as that's a purely personal decision.
Yeh plausible denial

Imagine if a voice recording on a phone emerged... an sms, hospital records or so on

Gives plausible deniability but doubt that's enough to save their jobs. Public outcry (AFL brand impact) would make their positions untenable.

There would need to be a positive finding in Clarko and Fagan's favour to save their jobs, which is nigh on impossible in a he said/ she said scenario.

The legal definition of force majeure does not deal with the Clarko incident

I would say the AFL will likely deregister both coaches which will trigger the termination of their employment coaches

On CPH2211 using BigFooty.com mobile app
That’s the way I see it, the AFL can’t have this drag into next season with two blameless clubs without a coach.
They would need to de register them both and deal with the legal ramifications good or bad.

If GC are really open to trading pick 7 for a club to take on Bowes, then we should absolutely be there in the discussions. We surely can afford it.
If we agreed to trade pick 5 for Rankine, pick 7 and Bowes, we 100% do it. If GC are convinced we won't part with pick 5 in a normal trade for Rankine, it might be the best offer they get.

If GC are really open to trading pick 7 for a club to take on Bowes, then we should absolutely be there in the discussions. We surely can afford it.
If we agreed to trade pick 5 for Rankine, pick 7 and Bowes, we 100% do it. If GC are convinced we won't part with pick 5 in a normal trade for Rankine, it might be the best offer they get.
of course we do that but the reporter got it wrong that cannot be their intention

I was thinking the same, bit surely they'll want something back

Gc - pick 7, Rankins Bowes
ADL - Pick 5, ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back