Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen him play a handful of times and that's enough for me to decide he has more footballing abilty than Ned and Murphy combined.
I'd be careful judging people on SANFL form.

I'm sure Ned and Murphy looked amazing in the SANFL. To be a good midfielder in the AFL is very very difficult.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt either club were trying to upgrade twith the intention to target Rozee at the time.
Cripps was wasn’t he? He master classed selling Dougal Howard and Wingard to get that pick exactly.

Great trade period for both SA teams 😊
Well it is to get them both back. It took capital either way you want to look at it. Long may it reign that low selection SA lads wanna get home in this insidious vic competition.

No wonder Cripps is in demand from other clubs, he’s killed it last couple of drafts)
I’ve called him a smooth operator, he most definitely is. A definite want for any clubs coaching or administrators.
He has most certainly been a godsend to ports chances over the last five years more than on field performance.

I’ve called him a smooth operator, he most definitely is. A definite want for any clubs coaching or administrators.
He has most certainly been a godsend to ports chances over the last five years more than on field performance.

It’s not just him though. You need a list management group that’s prepared to push out players with value to give him the assets to get the deals done.

Howard was the next trade period IIRC, which got them one of Bergman or Georgiades
Well that doubles his credentials doesn’t it. The guy makes it happen without timing it down with late pick swaps and flourishes., My god, Justin Reid lol.

this isn’t having a go at you as I am genuinely saying it in a nice way.. but..

I can’t believe people in here don’t watch our sanfl side play.. dont you want to see how the youth can play and how well they are progressing and get excited about it?..

I‘ve actually enjoyed watching our sanfl side over our afl side the last few years!. For obvious reasons and because I am genuinely interested in what we have coming up through the ranks.

and don’t say “I haven’t got the time”…

everyone in here has the time… given how many hours we all spend on here talking s**t about footy all year!

as for Taylor… unfortunately he was injured for a lot of the season but he was there in the later part of the season and he’s definitely something to look forward to.. takes the game on and has great skills, is classy and makes good decisions.
I’m always watching my SANFL side play. Crows are my second team in the SANFL. Tempting divorce proceedings if I’m watching more footy than I already do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back