Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ned goes fishing, that's about the only thing he seems interested in outside of football.

I've heard he's great at the fishing and catching part but is terrible at handling the fish once they're in the boat.

I'm reiterating... red flags...

FfU2GwxaMAAW5Up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every attribute we have been crying out for, Phillipou has. We almost certainly could have picked him at 5 and of course we could've got Rankine without giving up pick 5 if we really wanted to. Reid surrendered that pick before trade period even started.

I'm believing that the Crows recruiters/Reid etc know what they're doing and he'll be just average and we'll pick up an excellent player with pick 12 next year, but if he turns out any good and half as good as he rates himself, this will be like the time we didn't pick Pavlich.

Every attribute we have been crying out for, Phillipou has. We almost certainly could have picked him at 5 and of course we could've got Rankine without giving up pick 5 if we really wanted to. Reid surrendered that pick before trade period even started.

I'm believing that the Crows recruiters/Reid etc know what they're doing and he'll be just average and we'll pick up an excellent player with pick 12 next year, but if he turns out any good and half as good as he rates himself, this will be like the time we didn't pick Pavlich.
Lol pick 12 next year, give me a spell

Ah yes, self-belief. We can’t have any of that invading the 4 walls of mediocreville. Keep drafting the Chayce Jones’ and Fischer McAsey’s of the world who know and accept they’re s**t.

Culture killers. Can’t have a crusher coming into the system and not knowing their place. Would upset the senior players who had to earn their stripes the old way.

Na, can't compare it to pavlich. Rankine ain't no mcgregor lol. He'll be worth pick 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back