Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Where would he fit in? In place of who here?
Back pocket or even midfield, he was starting to play really effective midfield minutes for GC before he injured his shoulder.
Massive boom or bust potential depending on his health.

Could be. Signed in June then traded end of same year.

Might depend on whether the contract extension included the current as well as future years. But that would be splitting hairs if there is no clear rule against.

There might just not have been many scenarios where someone signed and wanted to go at the same time (before salary dumping was ticked off).

I don't think there is a rule there and I guess it will only come about when it disadvantages Victorian clubs as the media is basically in that state

Probably been posted, but apparently Jack Graham is open to a trade out of Richmond.

Source: SEN

Where would he fit in? In place of who here?

He can play Back, Mid or float in at half fwd. Doesn't panic with ball in hand and can hit a target.. I think he's only 24. At a very quick glance of our list I'd take him over Murphy, Rowe, Sholl, Davis, Turner and I'm sure there's more than that.

He can play Back, Mid or float in at half fwd. Doesn't panic with ball in hand and can hit a target.. I think he's only 24. At a very quick glance of our list I'd take him over Murphy, Rowe, Sholl, Davis, Turner and I'm sure there's more than that.
if they aren't best 22 we aren't trading them in

none of the players you mention are best 22

he will be going to port

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that Hawthorn drama ay........makes a camp over a week look pretty pedestrian....
Just because one can be perceived worse than the other doesn't make it either "pedestrian", "right" or "taking the heat of us".

if they aren't best 22 we aren't trading them in

none of the players you mention are best 22

he will be going to port
Murphy plans more games than not, Rowe gets games, Hately gets games - I'll take Bowes over him. Luke Brown has retired - there is a list spot, Seedsman is probably done and should be best 22 if fit - there's a list spot. He is better than Ned.

There is also injuries and a need for depth on the list. Not to mention our desperate need for good ball users. I'm not saying sell the farm for the guy but he is certainly worth looking at imo.

on the hawthorn board they are so disgusted

this has way bigger ramifications than the camp

imagine if all the players that have asked for trades to north now pull out?
It's gross without a doubt or a better word to use that wouldn't be filtered out by the swear filter.

It has huge ramifications on the entire league. Head office have a lot to answer for hiding it for a week too. There is so much that needs changing from the top down.

But for anyone to say "oh the camp wasn't so bad" spare me. The camp was disgusting I'm still not sure how we didn't cop more of an AFL penalty over it the more things have come out. I mean we can laugh at the Tigers song being blasted but there were some horrible things that did happen. Just because this has come out in no way do we have any right to say "oh well we can forget about our camp now because you did worse" there really isn't a worse it is very much the exact same.

Just because one can be perceived worse than the other doesn't make it either "pedestrian", "right" or "taking the heat of us".
Not saying the camp was right, the pedestrian comment was in jest and yes it can be perceived as 'taking the heat of us', perception is an individuals view.

Barrett the flog found a way to mention the Crows camp in his report. Such a piece of s**t human being.
interesting most people are comparing it to the harry lumumba saga but much worse - nothing about the camp other than barrett flog

. Just because this has come out in no way do we have any right to say "oh well we can forget about our camp now because you did worse" there really isn't a worse it is very much the exact same.
Not even close, this if proven 100% correct is many magnitudes worse...

Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back