VFL 2022 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Really should be careful of the DMAC syndrome
Totally different type of player and not every player will be able to turn it around like Dmac did .
Not saying Bytel wont make it but its just got harder with Mitch and Windy leap frogging him in the pecking order not to mention Byrnes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally different type of player and not every player will be able to turn it around like Dmac did .
Not saying Bytel wont make it but its just got harder with Mitch and Windy leap frogging him in the pecking order not to mention Byrnes
All true. Bytel plays the inside mid. No spot at the moment, Windhager has his spot, Jones on the way back, Billings on the way back, Byrnes looking better.
What a difference a draft makes to our young mids hey?

I reckon Hunter Clark could’ve really dominated in a game like this. Looking forward to see what he does next week with Sandy.

All true. Bytel plays the inside mid. No spot at the moment, Windhager has his spot, Jones on the way back, Billings on the way back, Byrnes looking better.
And as for NWM , he looks like he could be the best mid pick up in god knows how many years , he will be sensational in a few years i think if he keeps tracking the way he has gone so far

Also forgot Clark.

Dunstan sensible to leave. Really thought Bytel would take his spot. Hard to believe how we have gone with the draft.

jeez imagine Windy, NWM and Owens all playing seniors at once
I think they did early in the year didn't they?

They all look really promising - we've plucked a few good kids out of the draft the last couple of years.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2022 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Back