Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

I got through twice. Showed like 11 tickets available. Then when I clicked the next couple of links to secure them I got swirling tick of death again and timed out again. 🤦‍♂️
I got 7 available yesterday but also failed next screen.

It's like the marketplace server only allows 10 connections to it and as soon as another 10 people try to search it kicks whoever is currently on trying to get tickets off. I swear everytime I get through to see the tickets available today it's always been the same 11 tickets that show up but no one can buy them as the server is overloaded

Hey guys, I have 2 tickets, 1 adult, 1 concession I recieved in the ballot for my 11yo son and myself. They are standing room at M4, was hoping to swap plus cash your way for seated tickets as I have a back issue and struggle standing for long periods. Thought someone might be interested as a few people saying they have seats but are going to stand anyway.

Long shot but it's worth a shot - I have one cat 5 seated ticket that I'd love to swap for any two tickets + cash your way. Would be happy to take standing tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

Just a heads up that I have bought an event package that I won't be needing any more (I'm a Pies supporter, F). Also I live in NZ, so I would have still attended, however booking flights and hotels seems unnecessary to me at this point. I bought the event package last Saturday before the game as they were sold out (and randomly one package here or there was becoming available). I have called and double checked, I can change the name on the event package ONCE.

I have just received the ticket via e-mail. I booked a Category 3 seat (Q25). Genuinely not looking to profit at all, just want the amount I paid back ($2200 AUD).

Best of luck for the GF!

Hey guys,

Just a heads up that I have bought an event package that I won't be needing any more (I'm a Pies supporter, F). Also I live in NZ, so I would have still attended, however booking flights and hotels seems unnecessary to me at this point. I bought the event package last Saturday before the game as they were sold out (and randomly one package here or there was becoming available). I have called and double checked, I can change the name on the event package ONCE.

I have just received the ticket via e-mail. I booked a Category 3 seat (Q25). Genuinely not looking to profit at all, just want the amount I paid back ($2200 AUD).

Best of luck for the GF!
You might be legit but it’s amazing how many people are selling tickets that aren’t from Victoria “which makes it impossible to buy face to face”
All the best

You might be legit but it’s amazing how many people are selling tickets that aren’t from Victoria “which makes it impossible to buy face to face”
All the best
True, except since it’s from the AFL event office, I have the tickets and booking confirmation for the dinner. Can be easily checked once I change the name on the ticket

Well they were finally true to their word. Just got an email with the tickets attached.
Already downloaded from Ticketek and emailed myself, but more power to them .

Unbelievable. Missed the ballot. Got a call from Ticketek just now giving me the 5 tickets I was looking for.
Well done, great news!

What number did they call from? I missed the ballot and missed a call this morning so paranoid that was my one chance!

Still hitting Ticketek Marketplace but not getting too far.

Will add my name to those interested in tickets - seeking 1 adult and 2 concession. Long time members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back