Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, sorry to bother just a quick question, I’am trying to help my manager at work, old bugger who go his email from Geelong telling him, he’s been successful in the ballot, should his ticket be showing up on his Ticketek account now or is it after 2pm or something? From my experience I’ve always seen it straight away. His not great with technology and all.

Cheers, and good luck on Sat
Yeah I would say it will be at some stage today. Not sure if a time was ever mentioned? Fingers crossed for him though!

Long time lurker, think this is only the second time I’ve posted. Hoping someone can help me!

I’m looking for 1 or 2 tickets for Saturday. I’m a gold afl member and have 1 ticket on level N. My mum, who started my love for geelong, missed out in the ballot as she’s only silver.

If I can find 2 tickets, would obviously then love to sell my ticket to someone on this forum.

DM me if you can help. Can be concession (mum is concession).

Hey guys,

Just a heads up that I have bought an event package that I won't be needing any more (I'm a Pies supporter, F). Also I live in NZ, so I would have still attended, however booking flights and hotels seems unnecessary to me at this point. I bought the event package last Saturday before the game as they were sold out (and randomly one package here or there was becoming available). I have called and double checked, I can change the name on the event package ONCE.

I have just received the ticket via e-mail. I booked a Category 3 seat. Genuinely not looking to profit at all, just want the amount I paid back ($2200 AUD).

Best of luck for the GF, absolutely heartbreaking the Pies aren't there.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-21 155832.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-21 155832.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot 2022-09-21 160255.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-21 160255.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 54

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else in standing bay?

Is it ridiculously crowded or can you see at all?

I will be.

During H&A it is the best - GF day they can pack out a bit - though the last time I did it I think they let extra people in at 3/4 time.

Don't go behind the goals, because if there is a close bit of play near the goals then everyone in the seats stand up and block the view.

Mine is available in the app. Nothing when I login to my account on the website though. No email either.
I can't get anything on the website. Got the mobile ticket barcode on the app on my phone. I previously selected 'print at home' option though as I like to have the ticket on me as I've had issues with my phone scanning in. It still says 'print at home' is selected when I log onto the website, but the app on my phone has the mobile barcode..

I also selected the print at home option as I would to be able to frame the physical paper ticket as I did with my 2011 one - a bit of a momento to celebrate the occassion!

I will be.

During H&A it is the best - GF day they can pack out a bit - though the last time I did it I think they let extra people in at 3/4 time.

Don't go behind the goals, because if there is a close bit of play near the goals then everyone in the seats stand up and block the view.
Any idea how many are ticketed in each bay?
Or as I imagine it’s just a free for all

I can't get anything on the website. Got the mobile ticket barcode on the app on my phone. I previously selected 'print at home' option though as I like to have the ticket on me as I've had issues with my phone scanning in. It still says 'print at home' is selected when I log onto the website, but the app on my phone has the mobile barcode..

I also selected the print at home option as I would to be able to frame the physical paper ticket as I did with my 2011 one - a bit of a momento to celebrate the occassion!
Same thinking here and same issue with the website

Interesting - so they're not Print at home PDF's as stated on the Ticketek website once you've logged in?
Not as yet the option to send the ticket to yourself is not active yet
1663742429531.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back