Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

I have 1 additional ticket to the game, I am only interested in selling it to someone who legit post on Cats big footy.

I am selling it for $400 which is the face value plus 10% (This is to cover my MCC ticket that I purchased extra so that I could sell this to a big footy poster).

It is located at Q57 row J

If you are interested PM me and we will discuss the practicalities of it.

Edit: Ticket has been sold

Last edited:

Wondering if anyone has a ticket or knows of one to purchase, have been searching all week after missing out on the ballot and have found myself unable to conjure one up.

Well done, great news!

What number did they call from? I missed the ballot and missed a call this morning so paranoid that was my one chance!

Still hitting Ticketek Marketplace but not getting too far.

Will add my name to those interested in tickets - seeking 1 adult and 2 concession. Long time members.

03 9526 number. Almost didn’t answer it because I didn’t recognise it. Good luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found tickets twice today, and I've spent today entirely on the PC refreshing the page...
Of those 2 times, 1 only got to selecting tickets, and none of those were available when I got to actually selecting them...
Yeah been searching under different terms but nada is coming up for me

Hey guys. Have a question as im concerned i have been sold couple of a phony tickets off someone on gumtree. can someone show what a proper ticket looks like please.. I paid for them 2 days ago but now the same seller put the same ad up on gumtree again... they say they are in the shane warne stand section N24

Hey guys. Have a question as im concerned i have been sold couple of a phony tickets off someone on gumtree. can someone show what a proper ticket looks like please.. I paid for them 2 days ago but now the same seller put the same ad up on gumtree again... they say they are in the shane warne stand section N24

Not sure the situation regarding packages, but if it's just a seat - those tickets weren't released until yesterday afternoon

Ok, this has bugged me forever with you.
It’s a first world problem.

But it’s ‘right’ not ‘rite.
I’ll leave you alone on your use of ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.

Off my chest now.

Please don’t start stuffing up the use of he’s and his like others here.

#sigh
fire nom GIF by Snickers

Dumb MCG question - can you walk through from the Olympic stand to the Great Southern (Warne) stand? Or is there a barrier? Wanting to meet up at half time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Back