List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Dates:

Friday 07 October at 5.00pm

Close of AFL Restricted Free Agency Offer and Unrestricted Free Agency Period.

Monday 10 October
NAB AFL Draft Nominations open (9am)
AFL Restricted Free Agency Matching Offer 3 Day Period Ends (5pm)

Wednesday 12 October at 7.30pm
AFL Trade Period closes – players and selections

Thursday 03 November at 9.00am
AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (1) commences

Wednesday 09 November at 5.00pm

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (1) closes

Friday 11 November at 9.00am

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (2) commences

Tuesday 15 November by 5.00pm

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (2) closes
AFL Trade Period closes – selections only

Monday 21 November by 3.00pm

NAB AFL Draft Nominations close

Monday 28 November at 7.10pm

2022 NAB AFL Draft Round One (Venue TBC)

Father/Son, Academy & NGA and Players Bidding opens.

Tuesday 29 November

AFL Trade Period – selections only (5.45pm to 6.30pm)

2022 NAB AFL National Draft Round two until completion (7pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period opens (10pm)

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (3) commences (10pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period closes (11pm)

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (3) closes (11pm)

Wednesday 30 November

NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft (3pm, online)
NAB AFL Rookie Draft (3.20pm, online)

Thursday 01 December by 4.00pm

Final AFL Club List Lodgement

Last edited:
Matt Rendell is ******* awful.

Basically shouting down his co-hosts saying the club Bowes goes to doesn't have to pay the 1.7m he's owed, and when pressed on it goes "Oh Bowes could just have the old contract torn up"
AFL Trade Period is the absolute worst. You either get commentators / journos instantly becoming trade & salary cap experts or has been list managers / recruiters analysing lists from the perspective of, 'how can I get the most clicks' or suggesting trades that they'd never ever do if they were still employed by a club.

Last edited:
Matt Rendell is ******* awful.

Basically shouting down his co-hosts saying the club Bowes goes to doesn't have to pay the 1.7m he's owed, and when pressed on it goes "Oh Bowes could just have the old contract torn up"
And his contract was reworked to be back ended (probably to help out the suns with other contracts). So now he is going to forgo the money he is owed to go to Geelong for $300,000 a year??? Because that seems all the geelong players get paid no matter how good you are. :rolleyes:

And his contract was reworked to be back ended (probably to help out the suns with other contracts). So now he is going to forgo the money he is owed to go to Geelong for $300,000 a year??? Because that seems all the geelong players get paid no matter how good you are. :rolleyes:
And the constant ****ing coughing. Go see a bloody doctor.

Can’t remember who said it this morning, but they said Clark is having second thoughts because of the Clarko situation. I got the impression that he wants to play under Clarko but with the current situation he needs convincing that Clarko will be our coach

What’s the worst case scenario for him?

A. Comes to North and plays under a different coach
B. Stays at St Kilda, Clarko coaches, and he watches from afar regretfully

Listening to Matt Rendell makes me sick. Apparently all the Geelong players aren't on much coin and could easily fit in Bowes???
Do you expect anything less? They seem to be able to get new free agents on big coin every year while retaining their stars. Clearly taking success over pay.

We may have been brewing up a few things but unfort given the Clarko situation any chance of anything major may have disappeared. Hoping can still get Logue Tucker and even Clark over the line and maybe another one or two lower profile and then hit the draft with what's remaining.... which probably won't be more than the mandatory 3 spots

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
*Jeff Kennett likes this..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t let us down again roos 10
darth vader GIF

The acurate one

I think I made a post about the Hateful 8 a while ago, but this is the ****ed fifteen. I still have a hope for Bonars and maybe a Clarko-inspired Polec, but the rest are either going or gone already some actually, some just don’t know it yet.

Mahony
Turner
Ziebell
Walker
Polec
Hall
Lazarro
Atu
Bonar
Greenwood
Young
WalkerP
Spicer
Hayden
McGuinness

AFL Trade Period is the absolute worst. You either get commentators / journos instantly becoming trade & salary cap experts or has been list managers / recruiters analysing lists from the perspective of, 'how can I get the most clicks' or suggesting trades that they'd never ever do if they were still employed by a club.

So your enjoying it then?

What’s the worst case scenario for him?

A. Comes to North and plays under a different coach
B. Stays at St Kilda, Clarko coaches, and he watches from afar regretfully
C. Waits another year, lets his contract run and then requests a trade once there is more clarity around the situation.

The Hunter Clarke situation wouldn’t be as fluid as some fans on here are making it out to be. He’s had time to process the Clarko information with his manager by now, they would have run through the scenarios if Clarko was that important to his decision.

I dare say North have been notified about whether he’s willing to come or not and if he is it’s all dependant on what we can offer them. Now based on James Gallagher answer on trade radio I’d say he’s still happy to come to North, we just have to give them what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back