List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Key Dates:

Friday 07 October at 5.00pm

Close of AFL Restricted Free Agency Offer and Unrestricted Free Agency Period.

Monday 10 October
NAB AFL Draft Nominations open (9am)
AFL Restricted Free Agency Matching Offer 3 Day Period Ends (5pm)

Wednesday 12 October at 7.30pm
AFL Trade Period closes – players and selections

Thursday 03 November at 9.00am
AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (1) commences

Wednesday 09 November at 5.00pm

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (1) closes

Friday 11 November at 9.00am

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (2) commences

Tuesday 15 November by 5.00pm

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (2) closes
AFL Trade Period closes – selections only

Monday 21 November by 3.00pm

NAB AFL Draft Nominations close

Monday 28 November at 7.10pm

2022 NAB AFL Draft Round One (Venue TBC)

Father/Son, Academy & NGA and Players Bidding opens.

Tuesday 29 November

AFL Trade Period – selections only (5.45pm to 6.30pm)

2022 NAB AFL National Draft Round two until completion (7pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period opens (10pm)

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (3) commences (10pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period closes (11pm)

AFL Delisted Player Free Agency Period (3) closes (11pm)

Wednesday 30 November

NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft (3pm, online)
NAB AFL Rookie Draft (3.20pm, online)

Thursday 01 December by 4.00pm

Final AFL Club List Lodgement

Last edited:
If we could somehow swing Logue, Clark and Bowes that would be unbelievable. But don't think we've got the resources.

Jack Bowes = The Mehoff

I think both

I'd be happy with both as btw them our backline would be sorted and Bowes could still do some mid time.... but I think it's more like Clark has said no or north has baulked at potential asking price and gone looking at bowes option instead

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we could somehow swing Logue, Clark and Bowes that would be unbelievable. But don't think we've got the resources.
I don't think resources are the issue, as we would have the cap space and the draft capital if we managed to land Bowes. Biggest issues would be Clarko's immediate future being uncertain, and being able to fit Bowes into our midfield rotations.

Rendell straight up called one club fat just yesterday (maybe West Coast). Barrett had to interject and state we can't use that sort of language.
And yet he's OK with labelling Clarko and Fagan racist? Go figure.

NORTH IN BOWES MIX​

NORTH Melbourne is another club showing its interest in Gold Coast midfielder Jack Bowes and the Suns' pick No.7 combo.

The Roos have the salary cap space to accommodate Bowes' remaining two years of his back-ended deal with the Suns and are understood to be among the clubs keen to pursue the 24-year-old.

The 83-gamer will meet with a number of clubs in the coming days as he makes a call on where he wants to play, with Geelong, Essendon, Hawthorn and Brisbane also showing their interest in him. St Kilda, too, has looked at Bowes.

NORTH IN BOWES MIX​

NORTH Melbourne is another club showing its interest in Gold Coast midfielder Jack Bowes and the Suns' pick No.7 combo.

The Roos have the salary cap space to accommodate Bowes' remaining two years of his back-ended deal with the Suns and are understood to be among the clubs keen to pursue the 24-year-old.

The 83-gamer will meet with a number of clubs in the coming days as he makes a call on where he wants to play, with Geelong, Essendon, Hawthorn and Brisbane also showing their interest in him. St Kilda, too, has looked at Bowes.
I will be doing backflips if we land Bowes and pick 7.
You know the f@rked up thing about all this? Landing Bowes plus pick 7 sh!ts all over our assistance package but there is every chance he and pick 7 will end up with Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be doing backflips if we land Bowes and pick 7.
You know the f@rked up thing about all this? Landing Bowes plus pick 7 sh!ts all over our assistance package but there is every chance he and pick 7 will end up with Geelong.

But butttt buttttt what about Darcy Macpherson?!

Wouldn't we have the hbf sorted already with bowes and Clark added to perez goater Bergman

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hopefully. I wasn't very clear in my post. I meant that we can draft for specific needs around the ground once our spine is sorted. Similar to when Melbourne drafted Kozzie Pickett once they had their spine sorted. If we had Cadman on our list already and Logue coming in I have no doubt we'd look to select Sheezel with pick 1 for instance.

Hopefully. I wasn't very clear in my post. I meant that we can draft for specific needs around the ground once our spine is sorted. Similar to when Melbourne drafted Kozzie Pickett once they had their spine sorted. If we had Cadman on our list already and Logue coming in I have no doubt we'd look to select Sheezel with pick 1 for instance.
Yep good point.

The better teams get the lower their draft pick each year. Kozzie aside, it always seems a gun crafty forward pocket gets snapped up from around pick 15 onwards after all the gun mids & KPP’s are gone.

finally showing interest in bowes deal, get it done brady and clarko

NORTH IN BOWES MIX​

No brainer is give future 2nd for Bowes + 7
Hopefully Greenwood was his bestie

Since Souup is busy giving his recommendations to the recruiting team viney, roos_fanatic08 do you think the Bus could be capable of being a switch or transitioning to a forward?

Since Souup is busy giving his recommendations to the recruiting team viney, roos_fanatic08 do you think the Bus could be capable of being a switch or transitioning to a forward?
So far he has shown great form as a hbf. He was a mid as a junior. He has had a bit of run in there at gc but not enough to base an opinion off. His precision kicking is his elite trait. He would improve us greatly.
I'm no draft guru. I had him in supercoach. I watched him every week.

So far he has shown great form as a hbf. He was a mid as a junior. He has had a bit of run in there at gc but not enough to base an opinion off. His precision kicking is his elite trait. He would improve us greatly.
I'm no draft guru. I had him in supercoach. I watched him every week.
Bus = Buslinger, no?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back