List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes to Liam Stocker. In a heartbeat

Can anyone remember who Adelaide picked the following year with the Carlton pick?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It's turned into McAsey and Pedlar I think (because they traded Carlton's 2019 first). McAsey appears to be a shitman whilst Pedlar may be something but not looking too great either way.

I think it definitely had a lot to do with the absolute amateurs, Brady and his recruiting team are.

Richmond had no leverage. No bargaining power.....It was either North, or the PSD....

End result, Richmond walked away with Pick 19!

I am just so glad he didn't give them the prized number 1 pick....
Don't forget we traded Taz to them as well so it wouldn't dilute their FA compensation...

Amateur hour alright. We had all the hand and come off like George Costanza before he learned to weep like a baby...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just love get other clubs shitmen don't you.

You want them all, you can't help yourself, like a hoarder addict.

Yeah nah mate. Well off on this one. Stocker is good hard and fast, and automatically an upgrade on Hayden/Turner/Bosenavulagi etc

Think it’s TZ burner 🤣

Incredibly hurtful

Insane what they paid for him, I remember that draft well and the big hullabaloo around it.

Is it worth having a look? He really hasn't played a whole lot to get a real idea of how he might fare.
In the couple of games I saw him play this season he looked pretty good

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can anyone remember who Adelaide picked the following year with the Carlton pick?

Carlton have seriously botched some high picks. Stocker, Dow, O’Brien, Cunningham.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
get enough high picks your gonna torch a few, look at godees, the toump and Jizza for starters, then add cale morton who was afraid of his own shadow who went number 4!

2009 likely the worst,

1. Tom Scully (Dustin Martin, 3)
2. Jack Trengove (Ben Cunnington, 5)
11. Jordan Gysberts (Daniel Talia, 13)
18. Luke Tapscott (Nat Fyfe, 20)

Last edited:
View attachment 1500122magic trade dice just could not resist getting in on this

Shocked Jaw Drop GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back