List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side note but if Burgoyne wants to get involved in club land clarko needs to get him here. I’m sure clarko is already sussing it out as he caught up with Burgoyne when he was in SA

Would be a great stoppage coach or dev coach
It’s all part of the plan to walk him to the draft, so the faithful can rejoice..

Stocker Dow Tucker - as the worst side in the league who cut too deep but now has a coach with a track record of achieving premierships and setting high standards, we take what we can get and see if we can turn turds into nuggets of gold.

Stocker Dow Tucker - as the worst side in the league who cut too deep but now has a coach with a track record of achieving premierships and setting high standards, we take what we can get and see if we can turn turds into nuggets of gold.
God no

Sometimes the best move you can make is no move

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that Rioli is off the table, any update on the status of Bedford?

Seemed lively in the games I watched this year? Good front and square, good tackling and pressure, good skills, still OOC?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

E34337F9-AF13-447D-B05B-BF66029E6436.jpeg

For anyone thinking that if we “play nice” during trade period, that we will receive the same back. If Horne does request a trade back in 12 months, this mob is going to be a nightmare to deal with.

I have a lot of hope that Clarko & Viney help us grow our balls back, but until proven otherwise we have a soft patch of skin where our balls should be.

Some people are gonna get one year deals, rookie spots, come in as DFA's. I'd rather take a 21yo first rounder that hasn't found their way with competition in a better system then see what we get at pick 60, the gamble is identical but at least you've got somebody that's been in some sort of program.

Nothing wrong with bolstering your back 15, the VFL system being strong is an important facet of how far we go.

View attachment 1500264

For anyone thinking that if we “play nice” during trade period, that we will receive the same back. If Horne does request a trade back in 12 months, this mob is going to be a nightmare to deal with.

I have a lot of hope that Clarko & Viney help us grow our balls back, but until proven otherwise we have a soft patch of skin where our balls should be.
Memo to self: "start thinking about this in 6-8 months time..not now"

Now that Rioli is off the table, any update on the status of Bedford?

Seemed lively in the games I watched this year? Good front and square, good tackling and pressure, good skills, still OOC?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Sorry to intrude but I wouldn't be too sure about Rioli being off the table.

We are extremely pissed off and what Rioli wants doesn't really mean much at all to us. This is going to get pretty messy. If Port don't offer us a pick in the 20s which looks extremely likely can see Rioli easily going to the PSD.

Actually after everything Rioli done right now the PSD is the most likely scenario.
You guys will get them for free now if anything. Clarko just has to get in his ear and show him around.

We are extremely pissed off and what Rioli wants doesn't really mean much at all to us. This is going to get pretty messy. If Port don't offer us a pick in the 20s which looks extremely likely can see Rioli easily going to the PSD.

Actually after everything Rioli done right now the PSD is the most likely scenario.
You guys will get them for free now if anything. Clarko just has to get in his ear and show him around.
Russell Westbrook Basketball GIF by NBA

these are their current picks: 8, 53, 56.

Probably some Amon comp to be added?

They want to get Dunkley too, who would surely command a first rounder.

Maybe they’ll offer their 2023 second rounder?

Sorry - what is the PSD thingy you are talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back