List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a sickening feeling about that Port future first North are going to land šŸ¤®
If that happens weā€™re betting on port having a lousy year and loosing 1 of our most talented youngsters. When we have pick 12 or worse and have watched Clark help north improve the mood of supporters should be fantastic. Surely even st kilda arenā€™t stupid enough to role the dice on that deal.

If that happens weā€™re betting on port having a lousy year and loosing 1 of our most talented youngsters. When we have pick 12 or worse and have watched Clark help north improve the mood of supporters should be fantastic. Surely even st kilda arenā€™t stupid enough to role the dice on that deal.
I donā€™t put stupid past these guys.

If the Club thinks Clark doesnā€™t have the commitment or ability to fulfil his role then I trust them to get a good deal for him knowing he is contracted. If he stays, then great, I hope he blitzes, heā€™s happy and weā€™re happy and he re-signs wondering why he ever thought about leaving.

They get the teens pick (ports) next year.

In an apparent ā€œsuper draftā€

Whatā€™s to say port donā€™t miss the 8 and itā€™s a top 10 pick?

Theyā€™re a way of a top 6 side still.

I wouldnā€™t love it but it could give us flexibility to move one our second rounders this year and next years 2nd to get inside the top 15

They get the teens pick (ports) next year.

In an apparent ā€œsuper draftā€
Itā€™s not a super draft nor is this draft a lousy one. The knock is that it lacks a couple of stand outs and recruiters have had less time to watch these kids as they missed so much of their sixteen year to covid. Theyā€˜re more comfortable with next years but teams are going to pull some late gems out if this draft, just watch.

Yes Iā€™m serious, training loads are carefully managed it surprises me that other than some extra work to come back in good shape I wouldnā€˜t expect players to do much that wasnā€™t signed off on by the club. The days of guys turning up 10 kgs overweight and and miles of the pace are long gone. Personally I find the concept that any of our players just turn up in the gym and do a few beach curls laughable. Surely they all have individual programs including weights that tie in with the general group sessions.
Players do extra all the time, Bytel seen doing extra in his time off this preseason, Steele, Howard and Coffield working with a personal trainer prior to the preseason, Hill working with conditioning with a different code.

So if all they do is what the club tells them to do, it must me that Clark is not doing the minimum. Either way I don't think a football club would tell him to do more twice in two years for fun.

Itā€™s not a super draft nor is this draft a lousy one. The knock is that it lacks a couple of stand outs and recruiters have had less time to watch these kids as they missed so much of their sixteen year to covid. Theyā€˜re more comfortable with next years but teams are going to pull some late gems out if this draft, just watch.
Always is isn't there. 2016 Josh Battle pick 39, Tom Stewart pick 40.

Players do extra all the time, Bytel seen doing extra in his time off this preseason, Steele, Howard and Coffield working with a personal trainer prior to the preseason, Hill working with conditioning with a different code.

So if all they do is what the club tells them to do, it must me that Clark is not doing the minimum. Either way I don't think a football club would tell him to do more twice in two years for fun.
Clubs sign off on everything, if Clark is skipping sessions then the club would be justified in being less than impressed. The thing is we havenā€™t got a clue if that true, maybe the club thinks he just dials it in and wants to see improvement, but again we have no idea

Whatā€™s to say port donā€™t miss the 8 and itā€™s a top 10 pick?

Theyā€™re a way of a top 6 side still.

I wouldnā€™t love it but it could give us flexibility to move one our second rounders this year and next years 2nd to get inside the top 15
How is that not selling a quality player short?
They went 10-6 after there bad start. I wouldnā€™t bank on them losing so many games and having so many injuries.

Joffa. I agree.

Letā€™s see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the club do trade Clark for Port's future first, they should try and turn it into pick 5 or 7 from GC as they need picks in 2023.
Iā€™d like to know for certain that GC would do it before we entertain it.

We wonā€™t do it for a future first. Next year there are a lot of first round academy players. Might blow out to 20+

Iā€™m not dressing it up as a good thing.

If we trade Clark. I want a pick this year.
Lets go all glass half full.

North have two and three. They will offer future 1st.

We do a Freo, if they are desperate for Clark, demand pick 2. take it to the last 5 minutes and make them panick and if they try to save face and say 3, we so oh OK then.

Otherwise we should keep. FFRP from Freo is almost a second round pick next year after F/S and Academy from the dick kissed northern clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back