Preview 2023 Goodbye (To 2024) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Our forward structure is really crowded, we line up on the field like an ammos team. The only space we allow ourselves is directly in front of goal which is quickly filled up by players getting back to help defend. A lot of low percentage shots at goal
What a surprise. 😔

I dont get why Mcentee and DBJ get half forward passes but we seem content on Mead being centre square or bust
McEntee and DBJ have been very quiet in the internal scratch matches but Evans has really impressed. He's picked up some pace,had great intensity, applied pressure, been really creative and kicked goals. If it was up to me he'd been in and the other two would be playing SANFL.

McEntee and DBJ have been very quiet in the internal scratch matches but Evans has really impressed. He's picked up some pace,had great intensity, applied pressure, been really creative and kicked goals. If it was up to me he'd been in and the other two would be playing SANFL.
He kicks too many goals and doesn't let enough tackles slip away to be picked as a small forward in a Hinkley team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give me optimism and passion above whinging anytimev
Where has that optimism and passion gotten you the last 11 years mate?

Where has that optimism and passion gotten you the last 11 years mate?

No flags , grand finals and a negative showdown record (despite crows being bottom 3 for 3 years ish)

Woo Hoo Season 5 GIF by Friends

I agree although his only real chance is if can somehow become a small defender.
His only chance is at sanfl level. Or maybe the ammos

Has not one trait that gives any indication he can make it at afl
Level.

His surname is why he is still on the list.

Id pick mcentee ahead of mead all day and Mcentee is no good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2023 Goodbye (To 2024) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back