Injury 2023 injury thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They also gave Danger a quick once over, he'll be back from two broken ribs and a collapsed lung in just one week
Make sure you give me back before work in the morning.

Stupid question - thought I read last week that Clark's recently had surgery which I'm guessing relates to his foot issue?

If that's the case is it likely he's really a short term prospect or more in the medium to long term?
I understand they are hoping he can be back for the last couple of home and away for vfl. But uncertain at this stage

be nice if he can get back and we have Toby also from round 18 or 19. Together with some afl players trying to get in best 22. Might be a fun last few vfl games and hopefully they can make finals?

Stupid question - thought I read last week that Clark's recently had surgery which I'm guessing relates to his foot issue?

If that's the case is it likely he's really a short term prospect or more in the medium to long term?
My mate, who is his cousin told me a month back, that they won't worry about playing him again this year.. that was back than, unless something has changed I don't think we will see him back this year..

My mate, who is his cousin told me a month back, that they won't worry about playing him again this year.. that was back than, unless something has changed I don't think we will see him back this year..
I just posted similar. That some hope for last two games. But only if they think it is worth it. Will wait and decide at time

Time for an update to catempire's patented Real Injury List™

PLAYERINJURYESTIMATED RETURN
Jon CeglarAdductorShort term 1 week
Jhye ClarkFootShort term 4 weeks
Toby ConwayFootMedium term 6 weeks
Patrick DangerfieldRib/lungShort term 3 weeks
Cam GuthrieToeMedium term 8 weeks
Flynn KroegerKneeMedium term Rest in Peace
Esava RatugoleaHamstringShort term 1 week
Rhys StanleyEye socketTest shouldn't be on the list, lift Josh Gabelich

Like the stanley one.

I dont think clark will play again this year no risks with him. Agree with the rest.

Conway... hasn't he been training soiled for weeks ? And his still medium term? I
Yep…I posted elsewhere…has had good 6 weeks training block without any issues. Great news. I saw him after VFL game and he looked like he was in great shape (lost weight). But they are determined to keep him training rather than playing. I think the logic is that when you play you basically recover and only train once a week..at best.

My understanding is that they will stick with this until at least another 5-6 weeks And then work out whether to play out last few games in VFL or keep him training. I hope we get to see him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep…I posted elsewhere…has had good 6 weeks training block without any issues. Great news. I saw him after VFL game and he looked like he was in great shape (lost weight). But they are determined to keep him training rather than playing. I think the logic is that when you play you basically recover and only train once a week..at best.

My understanding is that they will stick with this until at least another 5-6 weeks And then work out whether to play out last few games in VFL or keep him training. I hope we get to see him
Did I hear he’d grown 5cm since being drafted - that would make him around 209cm👍

Like the stanley one.

I dont think clark will play again this year no risks with him. Agree with the rest.
I don’t know if the “short term” is a mistake or deliberate obfuscation.

and you know what happens when you play seriously compromised players in a GF...
dD1NYWluSW1hZ2U

Absolutely agree.

He will need a couple of vfl games but i believe theres a role for him in the afl side and its a big 6 weeks for him to impress to get a contract with us or someone else.
hes been out for a year... hes gotta play 4 weeks back to back surely even if they manage his game loads - but yes... he can add to the 23

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back