Autopsy 2023 Rd 23 Blues win by 4 in heartstopper. We're playing finals baby!

Who played well for the Blues in Round 23 vs the Suns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I was so furious with our team for the first quarter lethargy and then again for 1.7 in the third which I thought was match-losing, but it’s great to have found a way to win. Huge. Takes some ticker to get your act together when 6 goals down whilst away and struggling.

Next week is now a chance to do whatever we need to do in order to be ready to have a massive go at an elimination final.

Thoroughly rescued by Curnow star power today, but buys more chances for reinforcements to get ready and team to find their best.

Is there anything Charlie can't do!? 😍
He's elite..by the meaning of the word,elite.......earning his pay for sure
interesting in Fisher.Newman,Dow......fanastic issue to have ,these guys had been a whipping block some of the time,now they work really well
Dow is working his way to being a consistent solid contributor and yes his burst and clearance work is valuable[i think he has value]
Fish working again....very good
Newman working very hard as usual,lately hes worked unbelievably well !!!!!

They will be tired after this one......!! need a few INS next round .........the timing is good

this can work during next few weeks !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think the mattress I slept on last night wasn’t as thick as what Cripps had around his ribs. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were broken.

I’m a marchbank fan but he was so soundly beaten by a mid in Swallow it wasn’t funny.

Loved Weitering, against guys who relies on strength like Hawkins and Levi he is just way too good. Martin is my boy I’ve decided. He does so many small things from a pressure and body position aspect that result in goals it’s not funny. Love him
No shame on Marchie though, he did a lot of clutch stuff and lost a few encounters with Swallow.
Swallow is a very experienced and decent enough footballer.

Watched the game at a pub with some diehard bagger mates. Still sitting in the car thrashing this old fave. Wife thinks I'm chemically unbalanced

Nothing wrong with zeppelin on my driving play list

Congratulations on making finals.
In all seriousness, are there any players you think need a rest now? Weitering perhaps. I assume little chance Charlie Curnow is rested.

Depends what we have to play for. If we have a home final guaranteed, then we should rest a few, but bring in Walsh, Cerra and McGovern to find touch.

If Hawthorn beat Melbourne, then we're a top 4 chance and you'd think we'd go in loaded up.

I’d think Cunners is at risk. Considering JSOS back for a ruck..just wish one of TDK or Pitto were more complete…

Ed sorry. Think we keep Dow around and Fisher and Kennedy as a sub option. McGov in for Marchbank. One of Cerra/Walsh in for Cunners. Hard to think who else would miss? Guess we’ll find out assuming all are healthy.
9-0 with Cuners in the team I really hope not

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Rd 23 Blues win by 4 in heartstopper. We're playing finals baby!

Back