Trades 2023 Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of reasons.

Firstly, after last week, I can't afford to be fielding one less premo.

Secondly, he misses the one week for concussion protocols but also players coming back from a concussion often take a few weeks to get going again.

Thirdly, I'm a bit heavy in the mids so I can use this opportunity to strengthen other areas of my team.
Fourthly, he has a strong history of missing substantial amounts of games

It's highly reactionary of me but downgrading Dawson to Young just about sponsors a Cunnington to Coniglio upgrade.

In other words, I just wish that was what I started with. I know it's one game but as you say Young is an excellent choice. Hopefully Dawson does prove he's value as a SP at Docherty/Sicily levels.

Surely a different way to go .

Dawson a gun will get better.
Big scores to come.

Yesterday these were my trades:

Stewart-Daicos
Bruhn-Philipou
Jones - Richards

Today these are my trades:

Stewart - Richards
Bruhn - Ziebell
Jones - Worpel

Option two is admittedly midpricey however there is method to the madness as I expect to be able to get Ziebell to D6 with DPP changes and there is an ever so slight chance he becomes a keeper. Both Ziebell and Walker will easily make $150k.

Option A with 13 keepers or Option B with 12?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know much about Brennan Cox? He had a big preseason score (around 130 IIRC) and then scored 154 in round 1 and no-ones talking about him. Does he have a new role, has he really improved or are those two games an aberration? Is it worth bringing him in this week as he is playing North?

Does anyone know much about Brennan Cox? He had a big preseason score (around 130 IIRC) and then scored 154 in round 1 and no-ones talking about him. Does he have a new role, has he really improved or are those two games an aberration? Is it worth bringing him in this week as he is playing North?

I’m concerned about the long term SC viability of him, Ryan and Young, in combination. Can’t all score 130+ each week.

Still, remarkable selection for those who had him R1 kenneyswarriors

He's a KPD who's scored over 100 six times in seven seasons, and last week's score was from a game where four defenders from the same team combined for 562 points – I'd steer well clear. Trading in a $450k player (who scored under 70 seven times last year) that you'll almost certainly need to trade back out would likely be disastrous.

I have to trade Laird, His value is going to drop too much right?

You can’t trade everyone who drops in value of the course of the season.

Your priorities for trading players dropping in value should be
1) rookies who are scoring poorly and likely to drop in value in the immediate round
2) mid pricers who are scoring mid range and likely to drop in value in the immediate round
3) premiums who are scoring below par and likely to drop in value in the immediate round
4) daylight
5) premiums who have 1 bad score and are going to drop in value in 2 rounds time AND that 1 bad score only impacts 1 price change

I’m not all over the sharemarket so bare with me a bit but Think of Laird as a Commbank/Telstra/FMG stock. He may have steady losses and drops in value at times, but overall is a good long term stock to hold because he pays dividends (gets points). You don’t sell the moment he drops down.

But your growth stocks - rookies - they eventually reach a point where they’re overvalued and performance won’t meet the value (a porky cash cow ready to sell). That’s where value matters.

Still unsure who to trade Stewart to.
One of Dawson, Young or NickyDD.

Been on young vs NickyDD early in the week.
Dawson also a option.

What do they AVG...,,,,????

Next issue is Jones,chook,will monty.
Probs need one of them to play add Cheeser 20 points.aswell.
Rioli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back