Autopsy 2023 Round 23 Wounded Blues Soar Back Into The 8

Who played well for the Blues in Round 23 vs the Eagles? *BLUES SUPPORTERS ONLY*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It was only a few weeks ago that he dislocated it. And that chickenwing tackle today that dislocated it again should be looked at by Christian, but he's wearing the wrong colour.
These one handed tackles are now legal. The AFL approved change from Hardwicks whinge. It was a matter of time. NFI

People forget how good little Durds can be.

Yes he hasn't shown it nearly as much as we'd like in his career so far but what he has shown in some games at his best, is the stuff of no mug.

Hopefully can get him some continuity and confidence in his body.

Durds battering ram first half was mint.

People forget how good little Durds can be.

Yes he hasn't shown it nearly as much as we'd like in his career so far but what he has shown in some games at his best, is the stuff of no mug.

Hopefully can get him some continuity and confidence in his body.
I must admit Im one of those but i got reminded how good he can be

I also think hes been playing restricted with his shoulder issues

both are heavily strapped

These one handed tackles are now legal. The AFL approved change from Hardwicks whinge. It was a matter of time. NFI

I loathe how chicken wing tackles were enough to start a brawl/media scandal awhile ago and now it's normalised.

A little faith can go a long way.

Proud of these boys.

c457e559d6edef2b2ed8c017b2228ce9.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have a list DL

You should see my list 😂
No because I would be front and centre!!

But my list is of the posters who just bagged the club pregame mercilessly, and guess what some are re-engaging as if nothing's happened! But I've got a list, and they know who they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've liked how he is holding onto the ball rather than blazing away. He was also very aggressive by foot. Missed a couple of targets but took some risks.
Aggressive kicking is not new for Ollie though.
Remember Weitering takes the mark, chips into the middle, Hollands chips over the back, Docherty takes the mark.....

I think the boys were just given license to run today.

No because I would be front and centre!!

But my list is of the posters who just bagged the club pregame mercilessly, and guess what some are re-engaging as if nothing's happened! But I've got a list, and they know who they are.......F and JK et al
Leedsy about to go full Leeds mode … love it !

I like it how Kemp doesnt try to mud wrestle on every contest...nice seeing him actually lead...
Its like he has springs in his heels. Looked so much more agile and lighter over the ground than Charlie. Which I suppose further highlights how hampered CC has been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2023 Round 23 Wounded Blues Soar Back Into The 8

Back