Half-forwards:Sam WalshHarry McKayJack Silvagni
Forwards:Corey DurdinCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetGeorge HewettAdam Cerra
Interchange:Alex CincottaOllie HollandsJosh Honey
Brodie Kemp
Emergencies:Lachie CowanZac FisherLachie Fogarty
Matthew Kennedy

Some interesting matchups and potential tactics

Andrews to Harry, Payne to Charlie, Lester to Jsos. Prior and Answerth probably come in for Zorko and Rich. Wilmot might play back. I would play a negating role on Coleman, possibly Ed

In the middle, Hewett to Neale, then head to head, Cripps/Dunkley, Ashcroft/Cerra. Rotations and or Cameos could be a point of difference for either side

Backline, Weitering/Daniher, Young/Hipwood, although Weitering would likely take the deepest forward of the 2.

Who gets Gunston? Again, I think Kemp will play deeper, Gov takes him if he pushes outside 50.

Cameron might be the same deal, Newman closer ti goal, Saad/Cincotta if he pushes higher.

Lions love pushing high and doubling back, if we play a +1, they need to play deeper and control the rest of the backline

If Daniher goes in the ruck, Young should follow, unless Big O rests forward, then Jsos will do some ruckwork
We match up well.

I think we’ll get them in the midfield - Zorko is a loss they can’t cover.

Sorry if it's been covered but is the game almost sold out. My father in law wants to come now but I can't find any general admin (or ticketed seats actually) left, only standing room tickets.

Sorry if it's been covered but is the game almost sold out. My father in law wants to come now but I can't find any general admin (or ticketed seats actually) left, only standing room tickets.

Yes, just had a look and the same for me.

I wonder if there are any AFL member reserved seats on L1...see if you can get your hands on a membership and have a look.

We match up well.

I think we’ll get them in the midfield - Zorko is a loss they can’t cover.
Zorko is much better than people give him credits for - he's a pain, but you would love him to be in your side.

Apogogical argument ( reductio ad absurdum in Latin) is part of Logic 101 as is the close corollary in Mathematics proof by contradiction.

As for Chat GPT- AutoGPT has greater utility and amenity - check it out if interested.
Whoever has stolen JAB’s account please get out of it. I miss him/her/they.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I totally agree 1000% percent a million percent even this is one of the most astute pickup comments I have ever read!

Kennedy is a such a ball hog he hogs the ball like it is a big hamburger - he gets the munchies just thinking about eating the ball all to himself- I bet he hides hamburgers and hides all the balls from his team mates too- because he is selfish absolutely 100% totally selfish - but what makes it far far far worse is Kennedy is slowly selfish like a selfish snail..

fantastic example you picked to highlight Kennedy's lack of team play and total selfishness- let me expand because I've been meaning to make some observations about Kennedy and we can use this definitive example posted as solid ground as to why I think Kennedy will never play for Carlton again.

Kennedy took the ball from CBB and crawled his way like a snail to inside forward fifty fooling all the much faster runners from the opposition by his slowness (this should be seen for what it is is- really - cheating) like he is running in another alternative slow motion dimension so he disappears because he is so so so sloooooow - such levels of slowness is tantamount to cheating Kennedy is a slow selfish ball hogging cheat- who doesn't play in teh spirit of the game he is a slow selfish cheat ...let me expand some more

As Kennedy disappears from radar because of slowness his slowness is so slow he doesn't appear in defensive thought process like a stationary clump of grass really he is so slow that you can see his hair growing faster than his feet move he is so slow that any stat he makes in play is missed because people's eyeballs aren't capable of registering Kennedy's level of slowness

so lets just all sit down light up a pipe and pass it around and reflect on the lessons here about selfish Kennedy.

We now know because it ha been put out there (and proven to be true because it is in writing now) Kenendy is the most selfish player ever to wear the jumper so he is slow and selfish I dont know what kind of selfish slow gene he has inherited or from who but I bet the coaches ripped him another one for no going to Charlie when his slow progress saw him 40 meters out with a clear shot ( in order for slow selfish Kennedy to hear what they had to say they had to record the message and play it in really really slow motion - otherwise Kennedy's slow selfishshness couldn't keep up with normal thought processes and verbalisations) - after all Carlton has so many blokes in the team that can kick a ruining goal but they do it faster - they have faster legs every player at Carlton has faster legs than Kennedy so he shouldn't ever kick a slow goal because what Carlton needs isnt goals it needs fast fast fast fast not slow slow slow fast team things unselfish fast team things and if no one is able to kick a goal - well that is ok because fast team things are better than slow goals - every time and if it wasn't for Kennedy 's selfishness Chalrie could of kicked 10 goals- maybe 20 or 30 even....because Charlie kicking goals is what wins games - the opposition haven't woken up to this fact the opposition is so stoopid that they dont even mark Charlie the bloke hot on charlie's tail was just pretending to mark him as was the other two blokes running to block the kick to Charlie they were just pretending because they cant count they didn't even know that Charlie was capable of kicking one goal let alone 9 goals.. and you know why? because Charlie is faaaaaaast he is so faaaaaast no one can ever see him do anything...

I have more to add about this cheating slow selfish player called Kennedy

Kennedy is so slow that his absence from midfield duties increases the average midfield leg speed by a factor of 1000 times at least and that is when the other midfielders are tired so tired that they can hardly move- but when they move Kennedy is so slow he cant see them - Kennedy's eyes are even slow they move so slowly he is like a bat who cant fly and whose radar is off - a blind bat and also the 'bomb ' he kicked that was an accident and a fluke he does those flukey accidents every time he bombs for goal - selfish slow bomber that is what he is - oh and lets not forget nasty he nearly put Cripps in hospital with his slow handball that was so slow it wasn't registered by Cripps until it broke a couple of his ribs (there was a bit of dirt hanging off the ball obs)
yeah the other thing about slow selfish bombing nasty Kennedy is he is keeping a brave handsome prince out of the team - this handsome prince ( who has a square jaw ) is the team's best runner and best handballer and can ballerina his way through the tightest of congested situations and hit up leading forwards with laser like bullet passes - all done unselfishly - every one of his massive mountainous counts of disposals he gets is an unselfish disposal a team based unselfish disposal what a contrast to the snail like plodder Kennedy is a selfish snail - I bet he gobbles all his food too and steals his team mates lunches.

If Voss doesn't reward teh handsome prince and kick teh selfish evil slow plodding cheat Kennedy out of teh team - well - Voss just has no idea no clue and he should go to. because we need handsome princes and we need them now! If teh handsome prince was playing instead of teh ugly nasty mean selfish slow plodder kenendy - Carlton would have won by a million p[ooijnts a million!

Are you OK?

I totally agree 1000% percent a million percent even this is one of the most astute pickup comments I have ever read!

Kennedy is a such a ball hog he hogs the ball like it is a big hamburger - he gets the munchies just thinking about eating the ball all to himself- I bet he hides hamburgers and hides all the balls from his team mates too- because he is selfish absolutely 100% totally selfish - but what makes it far far far worse is Kennedy is slowly selfish like a selfish snail..

fantastic example you picked to highlight Kennedy's lack of team play and total selfishness- let me expand because I've been meaning to make some observations about Kennedy and we can use this definitive example posted as solid ground as to why I think Kennedy will never play for Carlton again.

Kennedy took the ball from CBB and crawled his way like a snail to inside forward fifty fooling all the much faster runners from the opposition by his slowness (this should be seen for what it is is- really - cheating) like he is running in another alternative slow motion dimension so he disappears because he is so so so sloooooow - such levels of slowness is tantamount to cheating Kennedy is a slow selfish ball hogging cheat- who doesn't play in teh spirit of the game he is a slow selfish cheat ...let me expand some more

As Kennedy disappears from radar because of slowness his slowness is so slow he doesn't appear in defensive thought process like a stationary clump of grass really he is so slow that you can see his hair growing faster than his feet move he is so slow that any stat he makes in play is missed because people's eyeballs aren't capable of registering Kennedy's level of slowness

so lets just all sit down light up a pipe and pass it around and reflect on the lessons here about selfish Kennedy.

We now know because it ha been put out there (and proven to be true because it is in writing now) Kenendy is the most selfish player ever to wear the jumper so he is slow and selfish I dont know what kind of selfish slow gene he has inherited or from who but I bet the coaches ripped him another one for no going to Charlie when his slow progress saw him 40 meters out with a clear shot ( in order for slow selfish Kennedy to hear what they had to say they had to record the message and play it in really really slow motion - otherwise Kennedy's slow selfishshness couldn't keep up with normal thought processes and verbalisations) - after all Carlton has so many blokes in the team that can kick a ruining goal but they do it faster - they have faster legs every player at Carlton has faster legs than Kennedy so he shouldn't ever kick a slow goal because what Carlton needs isnt goals it needs fast fast fast fast not slow slow slow fast team things unselfish fast team things and if no one is able to kick a goal - well that is ok because fast team things are better than slow goals - every time and if it wasn't for Kennedy 's selfishness Chalrie could of kicked 10 goals- maybe 20 or 30 even....because Charlie kicking goals is what wins games - the opposition haven't woken up to this fact the opposition is so stoopid that they dont even mark Charlie the bloke hot on charlie's tail was just pretending to mark him as was the other two blokes running to block the kick to Charlie they were just pretending because they cant count they didn't even know that Charlie was capable of kicking one goal let alone 9 goals.. and you know why? because Charlie is faaaaaaast he is so faaaaaast no one can ever see him do anything...

I have more to add about this cheating slow selfish player called Kennedy

Kennedy is so slow that his absence from midfield duties increases the average midfield leg speed by a factor of 1000 times at least and that is when the other midfielders are tired so tired that they can hardly move- but when they move Kennedy is so slow he cant see them - Kennedy's eyes are even slow they move so slowly he is like a bat who cant fly and whose radar is off - a blind bat and also the 'bomb ' he kicked that was an accident and a fluke he does those flukey accidents every time he bombs for goal - selfish slow bomber that is what he is - oh and lets not forget nasty he nearly put Cripps in hospital with his slow handball that was so slow it wasn't registered by Cripps until it broke a couple of his ribs (there was a bit of dirt hanging off the ball obs)
yeah the other thing about slow selfish bombing nasty Kennedy is he is keeping a brave handsome prince out of the team - this handsome prince ( who has a square jaw ) is the team's best runner and best handballer and can ballerina his way through the tightest of congested situations and hit up leading forwards with laser like bullet passes - all done unselfishly - every one of his massive mountainous counts of disposals he gets is an unselfish disposal a team based unselfish disposal what a contrast to the snail like plodder Kennedy is a selfish snail - I bet he gobbles all his food too and steals his team mates lunches.

If Voss doesn't reward teh handsome prince and kick teh selfish evil slow plodding cheat Kennedy out of teh team - well - Voss just has no idea no clue and he should go to. because we need handsome princes and we need them now! If teh handsome prince was playing instead of teh ugly nasty mean selfish slow plodder kenendy - Carlton would have won by a million p[ooijnts a million!

Astute findings, each and every one.

Today during an Astrophysics lecture I learnt that the speed of light is the fastest that matter can move in the universe, while the speed of Matthew Kennedy is the slowest....

Am I doing it right? :drunk:

I’ll take it.

Need to get the points against Brisbane and Sydney as I’m not confident against pies and dees, regardless of last years close games

Right now, I think our best hope is Lions, Dogs, Suns.

Leaves at least 1 win from Pies, Demons, Swans(away), * as the breakeven

Carlton are now the favourites according to AFL app odds. Slim favourites but that has grown since our last win. Let’s earn the respect now on Friday night and go 100%.
We beat the 2018 premiers by 108 pts….. what more must we do to earn some respect?

Astute findings, each and every one.

Today during an Astrophysics lecture I learnt that the speed of light is the fastest that matter can move in the universe, while the speed of Matthew Kennedy is the slowest....

Am I doing it right? :drunk:
You nailed it.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back