Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we love screenshot rumours here

(This is probably not true like all of them)

If you go to the original tweet in that thread someone replies with said video if you are interested in knowing what it all about.

Obviously I won't be posting the link but I'll nudge anyone who is interested in the direction of it.

If you go to the original tweet in that thread someone replies with said video if you are interested in knowing what it all about.

Obviously I won't be posting the link but I'll nudge anyone who is interested in the direction of it.

Yeah, I didn't realise that and have now removed the tweet link.

That's not a metric AFC list management cares about, they're all about perceived pressure within the forward 50.

The scoreboard impact doesn't register.
How about the scoreboard pressure of rebound goals?

I'd be curious whether there were more goals scored by Ginnivan, or scored by the rebound of his opponent.

I was down at the airport this morning and I saw Murphy carrying McAdam's bags...as they got close to the entry, I heard him call to McAdam and said thanks for your spot next year

As if Murphy didn't already have that spot locked up, regardless what McAdam did. Whilst we're getting 15 or so disposals out of him, a handful of clearances and some splash plays on defense, he isn't going anywhere. Though we'll probably be quick to axe Murphy if he has the gall to have a form drop.

In my opinion we will see Dowling next year the kid has it.

Who knows. It only takes pick 10, 14 or 20 to boom and Dowling is relegated to injury depth if they're an prospective midfielder.

Possession is 9/10th of the law when it comes to a best 22 spot and Dowling doesn't have one at the moment.

Ginnivan is highly underrated IMO, he’s only 20 years old. Has X-factor and loves a goal….I understand he loves a duck of the head but putting this aside I genuinely feel like this kid has real talent. Always steps up in the big games.
Bringing him in (highly likely as Hawks look like the front runners) would give Rankine more time in the middle.
Crossing my fingers for a miracle here, I’m all on board. Also Pies will ask for a lot most probably but would fork out something from this draft.
Ginnivan would be the perfect Powa player..

He would become the biggest campaigner you’d ever see..

And the umps would give him a massive leg up in Showdowns..

I’d almost rather see the crows get him just to make sure port were completely out of the picture..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As if Murphy didn't already have that spot locked up, regardless what McAdam did. Whilst we're getting 15 or so disposals out of him, a handful of clearances and some splash plays on defense, he isn't going anywhere. Though we'll probably be quick to axe Murphy if he has the gall to have a form drop.

Who knows. It only takes pick 10, 14 or 20 to boom and Dowling is relegated to injury depth if they're an prospective midfielder.

Possession is 9/10th of the law when it comes to a best 22 spot and Dowling doesn't have one at the moment.
I‘m not sure if you watched him this year in the SANFL but he showed some outstanding signs - when have we ever had 3 draftees “boom” in their first season?

Dowling will play games in 2024 barring injury, the club don’t see him as injury depth.

I‘m not sure if you watched him this year in the SANFL but he showed some outstanding signs - when have we ever had 3 draftees “boom” in their first season?

Dowling will play games in 2024 barring injury, the club don’t see him as injury depth.
I suggest Zac Taylor will be trying to break records this pre-season for himself, to get a chance too. Was a class above in the AFL before injury

I've watched enough SANFL to know it plays no part whatsoever in our selection process. If it did, we wouldn't have delisted the current SANFL club champion.

I could have been clearer, but I meant one, not three of those picks booming.

It's more likely the club isn't that hot on Billy at this point. After all, we didn't flick Dowling a debut this year. We are curious though seeing he's already extended, so it's up to Dowling to change that... well that and not have us hit big on a draft pick.

Last edited:
Mcadam and newchurch were in the rehab group for much of pre
Season. There were obvious problems with his fitness levels which is a pity because he has star power and best 22 when fit.

If it came down to burgess and fitness staff and favouring Shane I would have to go to the former.

Obviously there was an issue here about his professionalism on an ongoing basis. Standards need to be met and kept

Pity but a parting of the ways has occurred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back