Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasn’t he a good, solid player that came THIRD in the Swans 2021 Best and Fairest (Parker 543 pts, Lloyd 504 pts, Dawson 502 pts) leaving Mills, Papley Heaney, Buddy etc in his wake.

Sounds better than a good, solid player to me.
Murphy finished top 10 in our own best and fairest.... does that make him a superstar in the making?

Don’t get that, if they are going after McDonald next year they’ll want next years picks not this year

As they are not Geelong and they want to trade next years first, they need to use one in the draft. We have an end of first that is looking mighty tempting, sitting at the end of the bar all dolled up just looking for a pick swap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From (not Red) Horses mouth - we have asked the question a couple of times previously but Touk is a loyal guy. Would be an amazing get
He’s the loyal guy that stood up and berated Lynch and May for not being loyal and hanging around at the Suns instead of bailing out for better clubs in Victoria..

so… wouldnt it be a bit strange for him to now turn tail on the Suns because he’s, as you say, loyal.. and he’d also end up looking like a bit of a hypocrite…

He’s the loyal guy that stood up and berated Lynch and May for not being loyal and hanging around at the Suns instead of bailing out for better clubs in Victoria..

so… wouldnt it be a bit strange for him to now turn tail on the Suns because he’s, as you say, loyal.. and he’d also end up looking like a bit of a hypocrite…
Didn’t the bloke that moved from Brisbane to port do that same thing?

Yes mate, I don’t think he will leave. I am just saying I know for a 100% fact we have chased him a couple of times previously

Damn didn't realise the Freo exodus was that bad!! How do we get multiple articles written about us for this type of thing and haven't heard a peep from the media questioning them??
No one knows any of their players or watches them ever

Fancy going from a team that can’t win finals to a team that can’t win finals.
Losing finals must be devastating for him

Better to simply go to a club that can’t make them and avoid that

As a player who goes to water in those big games, not being exposed to them can only be good for his reputation and next contract negotiation too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back