Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton the big losers for the trade period you’d think, thought they were getting a bargain with Elijah Hollands as did everyone else . He was mentioned here a few times too .
They knew.

Carlton the big losers for the trade period you’d think, thought they were getting a bargain with Elijah Hollands as did everyone else . He was mentioned here a few times too .

What did I miss? Did Holland's get done for coke too?

buckle up.
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

So now shall we discuss all the options and ways we could get either Pick 1 or Smith.
I still feel 4 and F1 plus a player like DGB is better than anything anyone including North could offer except for both 2 & 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone maybe concerned with the lack of defensive pressure that will be apparent in our forward line next year?

I see the offensive potential but defensively; Ginnivan, Chol, Gunston, Lewis... are not keeping the ball I50. Moore is the only name that ticks the necessary boxes.
Totally agree with your point but defensive pressure is more applications than skills. Get everyone to buy in and who knows ?

So now shall we discuss all the options and ways we could get either Pick 1 or Smith.
I still feel 4 and F1 plus a player like DGB is better than anything anyone including North could offer except for both 2 & 3.
Might not be enough unless we get two top 10 picks this year by trading our F1, and then add DGB to that

Might not be enough unless we get two top 10 picks this year by trading our F1, and then add DGB to that
Guys player trading is over. You can only trade picks up to the draft and then live trading but not players. We aren’t getting pick 1 eagles aren’t that stupid and north ultimately are and have been helped by the AFL to maximise that stupidity.

Guys player trading is over. You can only trade picks up to the draft and then live trading but not players. We aren’t getting pick 1 eagles aren’t that stupid and north ultimately are and have been helped by the AFL to maximise that stupidity.
My bad. I totally forgot about that after yesterday's chaos.

Totally agree with your point but defensive pressure is more applications than skills. Get everyone to buy in and who knows ?

It's also ability though.

Everyone buying in at 100 percent helps, but if you can't chase those break away half backs you're still going to leak goals at the other end.

I'm with Mojo and a few others on this point.

But I also suspect we've earmarked a focus on kicking more goals in the short term as part of the development curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back