Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd love us to trade our F2 + 44 to move up to inside the top 30 and pick up someone like Logan Morris. Or maybe even Delean or Moir if those are on the table. We have to fast track things now that we're putting the pieces together. Wouldn't trade F1, but we should seriously trade everything else.

Carlton have 22 & 28, WCE have 23, Brisbane have 30. I wonder if any of them would be open to trade one of those picks out for a F2 + 44

PS - This is considering the McCabe bid is >18 (which would mean we could use up all our other assets after Pick 44 for points)

Another clear trade premiership for Essendon!

Kinda wish we didn't do that last trade with them though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another clear trade premiership for Essendon!

Kinda wish we didn't do that last trade with them though
We traded out this years pick 61 and a future fourth round pick (tied to Collingwood), which may end up somewhere between pick 65-75.

I'm sure it's been mentioned here already, but MM said we weren't going to use pick 61 this year anyway.

So really, we get Massimo for a pick we aren't going to use, and a 65-75 pick next year.

Don't let this trade bug you. We've still done well.

I know the Dr. who made that discovery, and has spent a good deal of his life traveling the globe to give talks on the subject. So in a word, yes. I’m deeply familiar.

It’s different to coke though, so it’s not an apples to apples comparison you’re making.

Also, I compared it to drinking. While some people get wicked hangovers like Neds, some do not at all.

The ones I know who are least affected are athletes. But drink organic Vodka for example, you’ll have no hangover if you do waters after each one.

It’s choose your poison with drinking.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

I'd love us to trade our F2 + 44 to move up to inside the top 30 and pick up someone like Logan Morris. Or maybe even Delean or Moir if those are on the table.
PS - This is considering the McCabe bid is >18 (which would mean we could use up all our other assets after Pick 44 for points)

Yeah, this isn't how it works

I'm more of an urban legal analyst - but sorry if my not liking people being publicly defamed rankles you.

Were you really expecting there to be more trade news in this thread when the trade period is now over? If you want to read about the players we got - go to the threads. If you want to read about the draft - go to that thread. If you want to not read a thread that people have made a mission for weeks for constantly derailing - don't read this thread. Now shut up.
I think the spreading of the rumour is daft and frankly sh*thouse, however the usual fools coming out as bush lawyers is frankly hilarious.

Is anyone maybe concerned with the lack of defensive pressure that will be apparent in our forward line next year?

I see the offensive potential but defensively; Ginnivan, Chol, Gunston, Lewis... are not keeping the ball I50. Moore is the only name that ticks the necessary boxes.

Last edited:
So we were one over with Ryan (7 cat A rookies) and by my count we have lost 6 from primary list, 2 A rookies and 1 cat B. Newcombe must get upgraded which means we have 5 primary spots less chol ginnivan gunston ambrosio leaves 1 spot then brockman and kosi go out makes 3 primary, 2 cat A and 1 cat B. Can anyone else confirm? We have limited draft capital now in this year and next so interesting to see how those get filled including DFA and SSP.

Is anyone maybe concerned with the lack of defensive pressure that will be apparent in our forward line next year?

I see the offensive potential but defensively; Ginnivan, Chol, Gunston, Lewis... are not keeping the ball I50. Moore is the only name that ticks the necessary boxes.

the wiz will hunt down everything inside 50... ginni pig will feed on the scraps

GinnWiz.

Last edited:

I'm genuinely not concerned at all about it.

More concerned about us preventing opposition taking marks in our forward 50. That is the most frustrating thing to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back