Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this thread after not clicking on it for 12 hours is the biggest dopamine hit.
Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

From Bazlenka to Esava to McKay.

Lake is one of the most talented defenders of his generation, he accomplished a ton and you can make a case he still didn't reach his full potential.

Should never be a comparison made between him and either McKay or Esava.
Neither are comparable, or even close to being comparable, to Lake. Lake was a brilliant player, at Bulldogs and at Hawthorn.

Frawley is the better comparison, though he came more highly credentialed also.

I am very comfortable with McKay as he's a free agent and would fill a role. Struggling with the reported contract for Esava and even more so the suggestions we will play him forward where he has shown next to nothing in his AFL career to date.

Not sure it’s negative… Freo are a pain in the arse to deal with.

It still irks me how little we received in compensation for Brad Hill when he left.

Add to that the fact we're literally paying most of O'Meara's wage - and it's about time they started returning the favour!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lake is one of the most talented defenders of his generation, he accomplished a ton and you can make a case he still didn't reach his full potential.

Should never be a comparison made between him and either McKay or Esava.
Lake was over weight and his career looked over on his arrival of at the HFC. His attitude to training via reports gave me hope!

Esava on a 2 year deal on average money would be ok.

Could McKay be getting bought over to play forward and Eva stay as a back man?
I think someone has mentioned McKay being told we could/would play him forward. Not sure who or it’s credibility… Or if I actually read it anywhere.

I think someone has mentioned McKay being told we could/would play him forward. Not sure who or it’s credibility… Or if I actually read it anywhere.
I read it on here at some stage. How true that information is, yet to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back