Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that twitter account was banned from our trade thread a couple years ago.
Or was that Trade Whisperer?

There's always another one ready to spring up...

Dream team. Make it happen tl92.
I don't mind Chol as long as it will get us 4 for our F1 so we could get both Watson and Duursma. I think some of our kids developing will replace Chol if he doesn't perform in long run.
Not super keen on trading a F1. One of Watson or Duursma is enough for me.
We will want to keep draft capital for next year to facilitate any big trades.
If we can get some FAs this year in McKay and/or Gresh that would be golden. Think we could get Chol done for cheap if they are shopping him around.
Besides, that potential team doesn't include Finn or Scrim who would slot in nicely

Bounty Hunter Dog GIF by DefyTV

Where's PooperSCOOPer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With or without some of these happening I will be very disappointed if we don't play finals footy next season.
Without those additions, I think playing finals would require an element of luck with injuries.

An I feel we leak to many goals. I think McKay or another addition similar could turn our back line into our strength.

An we need another couple of goal kickers. We really need Butler to come on and one extra.

If we finished around 9th I with out filling those key spots with seniors, I wouldn’t be to disappointed.

Long time admirer, thought I’d make an account. I have connections to the hawks so my news is usually accurate but things change

Gresham to hawks was a done deal, we spoke with him end of last season, I’ve been told Gresham has cooled on us and is now a decent chance of staying as he is playing some good footy now

Hawks have interest in jack billing’s, we’ve spoke to his management over the last month

Scrimshaw will be at the club next season as will CJ. Esava is a done deal to port, he will likely never get dropped there as they are a bottom 5 defensive team, more pressure for his spot at hawthorn if he doesn’t perform consistently.

MCKAY has met with Sam Mitchell today, looking likely at this stage. I believe at 650k 5 year deal.
That’s all I have for now.

Long time admirer, thought I’d make an account. I have connections to the hawks so my news is usually accurate but things change

Gresham to hawks was a done deal, we spoke with him end of last season, I’ve been told Gresham has cooled on us and is now a decent chance of staying as he is playing some good footy now

Hawks have interest in jack billing’s, we’ve spoke to his management over the last month

Scrimshaw will be at the club next season as will CJ. Esava is a done deal to port, he will likely never get dropped there as they are a bottom 5 defensive team, more pressure for his spot at hawthorn if he doesn’t perform consistently.

MCKAY has met with Sam Mitchell today, looking likely at this stage. I believe at 650k 5 year deal.
That’s all I have for now.
Thank you Scoop man. Can you please confirm if you are related to the Big Scooper or you are different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back