Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long time admirer, thought I’d make an account. I have connections to the hawks so my news is usually accurate but things change

Gresham to hawks was a done deal, we spoke with him end of last season, I’ve been told Gresham has cooled on us and is now a decent chance of staying as he is playing some good footy now

Hawks have interest in jack billing’s, we’ve spoke to his management over the last month

Scrimshaw will be at the club next season as will CJ. Esava is a done deal to port, he will likely never get dropped there as they are a bottom 5 defensive team, more pressure for his spot at hawthorn if he doesn’t perform consistently.

MCKAY has met with Sam Mitchell today, looking likely at this stage. I believe at 650k 5 year deal.
That’s all I have for now.

A lot of information in this I like.

Shame that it's hard to believe, and I mean that with all due respect.

There's more droppings here than in a dog park after Christmas! Go Scoopman!

Dear Big Scoop and Little Scoop

One of you confirmed that we have offered Esava a deal and other one confirmed that Esava to Port is done. Can you talk to each other and confirm which is the latest of the 2 news?
I'm waiting for MediumSizedSCOOPER to arrive, and split the difference...

Also must add, Bailey smith is very keen on hawthorn but the dogs will hold him to his contract as they did with Dunkley. Geelong has offered their first rounder for him and dogs have said nope. If it doesn’t get done this year most likely will happen next trade period. Hawks will not trade pick 3 which is why the deal won’t be done this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LittleSCOOper l

You’d want to make sure you’re not posting BS, because your account will go as well as the ones you’ve got IP matches with.

LittleSCOOper l

You’d want to make sure you’re not posting BS, because your account will go as well as the ones you’ve got IP matches with.
He’s just throwing darts based on the info journos and other posters have reported.

I guess I see the funny side of it but hopefully people aren’t actually listening to him

He’s just throwing darts based on the info journos and other posters have reported.

I guess I see the funny side of it but hopefully people aren’t actually listening to him

It’s the kind of mindless tripe you see on FB/Twitter trade accounts. Being that I actively avoid them and use the handful of good posters here for info it’s a bit annoying to see the crap trade pages have come directly to us this year.

It’s the kind of mindless tripe you see on FB/Twitter trade accounts. Being that I actively avoid them and use the handful of good posters here for info it’s a bit annoying to see the crap trade pages have come directly to us this year.
What part of my info do you have an issue with? All my info is relevant to our targets.just funny how ppl on here complain about no ITK info getting posted but when we do post, people like you just hate. Get a grip mate.

What part of my info do you have an issue with? All my info is relevant to our targets.just funny how ppl on here complain about no ITK info getting posted but when we do post, people like you just hate. Get a grip mate.

You’re regurgitating stuff already posted and claiming it as earth shattering news. It’s bullshit pantomime - I’ll stick with the posters here who have long track records.

You’re regurgitating stuff already posted and claiming it as earth shattering news. It’s bullshit pantomime - I’ll stick with the posters here who have long track records.
Life’s pretty straight without twisties. There really are some old men yelling at clouds in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back