Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs more Scrimshaw. In place of CJ. I'm aware that won't be so popular.
CJ at his best will 100% get a game over Scrim. He is perfect for Sam's gameplan. Whether he gets his body and confidence right and gets back to his best is a different story.

If it came down to the three med defenders on our team fighting for one spot I would take Weddle over both tbh.

The OP said when we are playing finals.
McCabe will be in the side when we are playing finals.
So we will be playing finals in two years. It will take McCabe at least two years to develop enough physically. He shows great promise but his time will come. He is a perfect example of why we need other talent, Structure, while he matures and develops

So we will be playing finals in two years. It will take McCabe at least two years to develop enough physically. He shows great promise but his time will come. He is a perfect example of why we need other talent, Structure, while he matures and develops
Sam has been very clear, no ceiling remember. 🤩

If we get McKay and Gresham, the 8th spot would be possible in 2024.

I don’t think we are that desperate and from my Club contact we have not offered him anywhere near what has been reported.

New York Comedy GIF by HULU

Really happy to hear this. Mckay is an absolute must, really hope RnL is on the money. If we can add Mckay, Gresham and trade in Esava without selling the farm we are set for a massive season next year

It really sounds like taking our massive role player depth to crazy levels.

Just so long as we recruit some cream too. Where is the Gibbo Gunston or Hale?

CJ at his best will 100% get a game over Scrim. He is perfect for Sam's gameplan. Whether he gets his body and confidence right and gets back to his best is a different story.

If it came down to the three med defenders on our team fighting for one spot I would take Weddle over both tbh.

Did we all see Blancks disposal efficiency? He’s not slow either. Should not be discounted as rebound

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know anything about this account? Track record? Can’t find anything.

It is pretty safe to assume every social media trade account is either some kid bored on school holidays or someone aggregating Bigfooty gossip - or both.

Yep. Sept 2025 we are playing finals. No doubt about it.
2 years in an elite training program like ours and he will be ready to go.

That said, I will be delighted to be wrong and finals happens next year before McCabe is in the side.

This off season has a Christmas feel to it for me! Lol!

I feel if we get this off season right, it set up 2024 to be a decent year for us!

With internal growth and new additions we could seriously have a crack at 8th position. An maybe get a few young guys some finals experience.

At a minimum I hope we land
McKay, Gresham, Duursma or Watson, McCabe. Add Dear and Maginness.N to our rookie list.

If we got ultra lucky 🍀
McKay, Gresham Via F/A

Suns pick 4 and Hollands for our future first.

Duursma, Watson, McCabe, Jaith

Rookie: Dear and Maginness! We are happy enough to other unknowns a crack, happy to give our own ago if they’re committed.
With or without some of these happening I will be very disappointed if we don't play finals footy next season.

This team plays finaks

FB: Hardwick Blanck Sicily

HBF: Weddle Mckay Impey

MID: Amon Newk Ward

HFF: Gresham Chol Moore

FF: Breust Lewis Watson

FOL: Reeves Day Worpel

Int: Nash CJ Duursma Cmac (Mackenzie)
Dream team. Make it happen tl92.
I don't mind Chol as long as it will get us 4 for our F1 so we could get both Watson and Duursma. I think some of our kids developing will replace Chol if he doesn't perform in long run.

Last edited:
With or without some of these happening I will be very disappointed if we don't play finals footy next season.
I don't know, sometimes young teams can stagnate or regress for a year before marching back up. I'm prepared for.next year to go either way. Regardless we're still a few years off contending and I'm hoping some of these players eventuate.

Did we all see Blancks disposal efficiency? He’s not slow either. Should not be discounted as rebound
He did an interview early this year saying he wanted to play to his strengths one of which is his burst speed, seemings like a cracker lad. Applied himself really well in another learning year, may score a new role next year!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back