Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the kind of mindless tripe you see on FB/Twitter trade accounts. Being that I actively avoid them and use the handful of good posters here for info it’s a bit annoying to see the crap trade pages have come directly to us this year.
Agreed. Happy for these posters to be thread banned.

You’re regurgitating stuff already posted and claiming it as earth shattering news. It’s bullshit pantomime - I’ll stick with the posters here who have long track records.
Nobody has posted that esava is port bound, everyone thinks his going to hawthorn. nobody has posted that Gresham has gone cold on the hawks rn.

Nobody has posted that esava is port bound, everyone thinks his going to hawthorn. nobody has posted that Gresham has gone cold on the hawks rn.

Couple of posters here have said he’s Port-bound. Go off though.

Esava has been Port bound until earlier this week until the ridiculous rumour of a 7 year contract offer from Hawthorn kicked up.

You have provided zero new info and are just parroting info already posted on this board and social media.

I don’t think you’re long for this world kid.

Last edited:
We haven’t offered him 7 years you idiot
Esava has been Port bound until earlier this week until the ridiculous 7 year contract offer from Hawthorn kicked up.

You have provided zero new info and are just parroting info already posted on this board and social media.

Esava has been Port bound until earlier this week until the ridiculous 7 year contract offer from Hawthorn kicked up.

I dont think we've offered 7 years..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh ok. Ban him now. Seen enough

crowd riot GIF

Wow, there’s some real miserable people in here! Getting all angry at a guy for posting. Who cares if it’s not accurate and he’s making it up, ignore it if you want but getting upset over it…… Some people need to go have a beer and get laid!
I’m getting called a loser yet there’s people in here on the verge of tears because I’m posting info 😂😂 thanks for your post mate

How does he deserve a 5 year offer?
Bizarre Hawthorn.

chris jericho what GIF by CBC
"In the realms..."

In other words, "what one journo I sit next to thought it might be, and I'm running with it..."

I wouldn't offer Esava a tim tam let alone 5 years. He's not shown enough to warrant more than 2 years at any club from his output.

Also, people need to chill out in this thread. Every year people say things and every year 95% of it is wrong. It might be right at the time, it might be bullshit. Can't prove it either way so just take it with a grain of salt and then cling to the good stuff. Like I'm clinging to Port taking Esava.

I wouldn't offer Esava a tim tam let alone 5 years. He's not shown enough to warrant more than 2 years at any club from his output.

Also, people need to chill out in this thread. Every year people say things and every year 95% of it is wrong. It might be right at the time, it might be bullshit. Can't prove it either way so just take it with a grain of salt and then cling to the good stuff. Like I'm clinging to Port taking Esava.
Dunno why people are so angry for lol I’m not forcing anyone to believe my info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back