Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get Baz without the pick slide im all for it, but I don't wanna miss out on the opportunity of Duursma or Watson who would fill massive needs long term.
Best case scenario if we do the pick slide is North coughing up 2 and 3 for 1.

We get Smith for pick slide and F1 and probably still get one of Duursma/Watson anyway

1. Reid (North)
2. Curtin (WCE)
3. McKercher (WCE)
4. Watson (Dogs)
5. Duursma (Hawks)

Punky and Gunner strolling into 2024 Preseason.

Goat GIF by Bad Pug

The gift that keeps on giving!!!!

WC want Curtain and Nth won’t give 2 & 3 (reported that they will take Duursma and McKercher) we can clearly make the best, and only suitable offer for Harley that still enables WC to get Curtain. I predict that, later today we will trade Brockman, pick 4 and our F1 for pick 1.
My other predictions
Kosi for 49 & 67
49 & 67 for Chol
No trade with Essendon

I see your prediction, and I raise you a "WCE will NOT trade pick 1 for Pick 4, F1 and Tyler Brockman"

As it stands right now, Fergus was delisted as of 3-4 weeks ago along with the others as I first stated in here in my first post, but after the Kosi move we didn't officially announce it / he was still left without a contract.

Unsure if Gunna had anything to do with Fergus, but it may seem that a contract won't be initiated assumably if Gunna returns?
Ferg is clearly a ripping bloke but you would still play a half cooked Gunners ahead of him. The amount of knowledge about forward craft Jack could pass on to Ryan,Ramma,Lewis,Chol and in particular if he plays forward DGB, is enormous.

Last edited:
Ferg is clearly a ripping bloke but you would still play a half cooked Gunners ahead of him. The amount of knowledge about forward craft Jack could pass on to Ryan,Ramma,Lewis,Chol and in particular if he plays foward DGB is enormous.

No doubt, I really liked Fergus! I thought he deserved another shot!

But was simply just stating the facts at hand right now - he was delisted, without a contract, we didn't officially announce it due to Kosi (and maybe Gunna telling us he sought a return), and hence, I believe Ferg will be officially delisted most likely and won't get a contract, whether we believe he deserves one or not.

Gunna would be huge in teaching him - but like you said, still there to guide all of the others.

No doubt, I really liked Fergus! I thought he deserved another shot!

But was simply just stating the facts at hand right now - he was delisted, without a contract, we didn't officially announce it due to Kosi (and maybe Gunna telling us he sought a return), and hence, I believe Ferg will be officially delisted most likely and won't get a contract, whether we believe he deserves one or not.

Gunna would be huge in teaching him - but like you said, still there to guide all of the others.
Give me Bazalenka news!!

You have a problem with people ridiculing your takes, but then you write stuff like this.

Come on man.
No not people, was purely refereing to you. And I wasn't trying to start an argument, just wanted to make you aware of how your responses can come across at times.

Genuinely confused. What's the issue with what I've posted now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s got to be as a mentoring role for Jack but who here would not pick him for a senior game ahead of Greene?

Get him fit and he could play 10 to 15 games a year, and be a fantastic mentor to Ryan,Ramma, Lewis and maybe Chol.

Not to mention teach McCabe &DGB some forward craft.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fergus Greene reading the Gunner news:

Angry Madness GIF by reactionseditor

I don't think there are as many question marks on Gunstons body as people may think, different clubs have different standards and demands of players (Grundy not being fit enough for Dees game plan, Burgoyne getting the green light to basically never train).

And he's essentially had half a season of being fit and not playing. He's essentially has a year of rest and may very well come back in reasonable condition

If we can get Baz without the pick slide im all for it, but I don't wanna miss out on the opportunity of Duursma or Watson who would fill massive needs long term.

Duursma gives me Shaun Burgoyne vibes every time I watch his highlights. I hope we can land him.
Sorry guys but Duursma will be gone by our pick with or without a slide down one pick.

WC want Curtain and Nth won’t give 2 & 3 (reported that they will take Duursma and McKercher) we can clearly make the best, and only suitable offer for Harley that still enables WC to get Curtain. I predict that, later today we will trade Brockman, pick 4 and our F1 for pick 1.
My other predictions
Kosi for 49 & 67
49 & 67 for Chol
No trade with Essendon

Much as I would like to land Reid, wouldn't a logical choice for North and WCE be for an exchange of 2+Steak Knives for 1 ?
That way WCE get Curtin with Pick 2 , North get Reid with Pick 1 and they use Pick 3 on McKercher/Duursma.

Give me Bazalenka news!!

I have actually heard nothing on this front surprisingly - unsure if it's just hopium from people in here/on twitter, but I am yet to hear anything of talks progressing, or him wanting out now.

Apologies! If I do hear anything, of course I'll relay it.

Would love Bazlenka, have spoken at lengths prior in this thread about how he'd improve us.

I am completely fine moving from 4 to 5 if they're desperate for Watson and we sacrifice a F1.

I don't think there are as many question marks on Gunstons body as people may think, different clubs have different standards and demands of players (Grundy not being fit enough for Dees game plan, Burgoyne getting the green light to basically never train).

And he's essentially had half a season of being fit and not playing. He's essentially has a year of rest and may very well come back in reasonable condition
We will get him cherry ripe for R1.

He will kick 5 and we'll be the bad guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back