Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got told the Gunston news yesterday and genuinely thought my mate was taking the piss out of me. I would take him back for a very late token pick to provide some additional leadership. Body looks spent though

Thanks for the update so much nothing so far in the trade period but understand it’s really complex. Good deal for us and makes it interesting what happens with the mids as we are well stocked. Does it mean worpel to cats for pick 8? I would be keen on that if Bailey comes in to have 5 and 8.
Reid north
Walter suns
McKercher eagles
Duursma eagles
Watson dogs
Curtin hawks
Dees Sanders
Gws osullivan
Hawks caddy

Ins smith Curtin caddy McCabe TJ Dear that’s a lot of tall talent.
So as pointed out eagles take Curtin but that means mckercher or Duursma get to us. And Barrett blocked me. Double happy days!

Word is he's trying to get to the Pies guys.
You have a problem with people ridiculing your takes, but then you write stuff like this.

Come on man.

Word is he's trying to get to the Pies guys.
Breaking Bad What GIF by For(bes) The Culture

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told you all Sleepy does his best work late.

SYL please post the Goats strutting in.
Punky and Gunner strolling into 2024 Preseason.

Goat GIF by Bad Pug

WC want Curtain and Nth won’t give 2 & 3 (reported that they will take Duursma and McKercher) we can clearly make the best, and only suitable offer for Harley that still enables WC to get Curtain. I predict that, later today we will trade Brockman, pick 4 and our F1 for pick 1.
My other predictions
Kosi for 49 & 67
49 & 67 for Chol
No trade with Essendon

It’s got to be as a mentoring role for Jack but who here would not pick him for a senior game ahead of Greene?

Get him fit and he could play 10 to 15 games a year, and be fantastic mentor to Ryan,Ramma, Lewis and maybe Chol.

As it stands right now, Fergus was delisted as of 3-4 weeks ago along with the others as I first stated in here in my first post, but after the Kosi move we didn't officially announce it / he was still left without a contract.

Unsure if Gunna had anything to do with Fergus, but it may seem that a contract won't be initiated assumably if Gunna returns?

Greetings, Hawks board.

Just thought I'd come past and mention that Gunston would be a huge get for your club. He is a proven performer in big games and would be a wonderful mentor for your young forwards.
Don’t know much about him, can you elaborate further?

Bailey Smith talks increasing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back