Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be an upgrade on Greene for a season. And even if not I'm ******* sick and tired of our premiership stars retiring at other clubs. Get him home
If we can tie it in with a coaching gig, I’m all for it.

Rest him every few weeks and and get him to mentor Ramma and Ryan.

Season 3 What GIF by The Lonely Island

I've now been told to:
- Strap In!
- Buckle Up!
- Hold on to my hat!
- Hold on to my butt! (wtf?)

And had a 'Here we go!' thrown in for good measure.

EDIT - missed a 'Sh*t just got real"

If a trade isn't done today, y'all should be dragged into the middle of Waverly Park, and executed.

Jurassic Park Hold Onto Your Butts GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s be honest Jacks body is cooked.
Put him on a modest contract playing/coach & he could be a great leader for the younger forwards.
Yes this is the only scenario that makes sense to me. Our philosophy is about building a list for next premiership, his experience as a mentor/coach is his best asset we are bringing back, not to mention a yearlong apprenticeship with the runner up premiers

Is it a forward looking move? No. However we need all the help we can get down that end of the ground.

We desperately need to find a legit second fiddle to Lewis, and that player is not currently on the list. Nor will they be if we get Chol. So this is not a case of Mitchell/O’meara stunting the growth of our future mids.

For one last season it’s fine, and will be nice to cheer one of our legends off the ground for the final time for a change.

Absolute hawk legend still think he was clearly best in the 2013 GF and played well in all of them bring him back to play one last year with Luke Breust and they both go into coaching roles.
IMO I think Breust will play at least another season after the next one. His body is purrrring like a kitten 😹

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back