Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No interest in overpaying for Chol or Massimo, neither are critical to our future.

Bring Gunners back for pick 63 or equivalent and develop Ryan.

We have plenty of similar players to Massimo anyway.

Just let them go and keep the draft picks.

I don't think we were interested in keeping Kosi, so take the future 3rd but otherwise tell the Tigers to pound sand.

And we bend over? No. Off to the PSD he goes then.
Dildo can ask for a second, doesnt mean Hawthorn would give it. If they want the deal done they simply need to give Essendon a pick they might use, still think it happens this narrative of "he wont trade to us" is just him living rent free. If it doesnt happen then sweet lose him for nothing to North and we bring Bramble back

Naa, give up our F2, our trade chances for Reid is dead in water. Trade our F3 and keep Tigers f3.
This is a big reason to not overpay for Chol. I’d much rather the slim chance of getting Reid and miss out on Chol.

Especially when the suns are pushing him out and he wouldn’t be worth that much anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think we should sweat too much on D'Ambrosio. We have lots of depth in our midfield. Young blokes trying to break into the team. I would like to see Mitchell work with one or two of those players and try to develop them into small forwards. Makes better sense to me.

We need to hold out on Chol because he is not a wanted player. GCS actually want to get rid of him so they need to stop with the BS on this trade. A F2? That's an FU from me.

I don't think we should sweat too much on D'Ambrosio. We have lots of depth in our midfield. Young blokes trying to break into the team. I would like to see Mitchell work with one or two of those players and try to develop them into small forwards. Makes better sense to me.

We need to hold out on Chol because he is not a wanted player. GCS actually want to get rid of him so they need to stop with the BS on this trade. A F2? That's an FU from me.
D’Ambrosio played forward as a Jnr, I do wonder if we had him penciled in this for a forward role.

Mackenzies only real obvious weakness is his set shot for goal! Can some one please help him out with a routine !

Well yeah, Chol is a better footballer than Kosi.

So biased in here.
Kosi and Chol's career averages are almost indistinguishable and Kosi is 3 years younger. Chol had one 44 goal season in the middle of multiple average seasons - odds are that it's the exception rather than the rule.

I've called for Kosi to be delisted this season, I'm hardly biased towards him - but on the open market the younger player who has been specifically targeted by a club should be valued higher than the older player whose current coach will simply not play him because he doesn't rate him.

D’Ambrosio played forward as a Jnr, I do wonder if we had him penciled in this for a forward role.

Mackenzies only real obvious weakness is his set shot for goal! Can some one please help him out with a routine !
It's in his head...just squeezes a little pee when taking a set shot

Future 3rd for Kosi and flip it for Chol- doesn’t seem too hard monkeys
Sounds simple doesn't it? By why in the hell should we pay the same for Chol? GC want to get rid of him. Would want a couple of extra bid matching picks thrown in.

So biased in here.
Tell me what makes him better?

He has had 1 AFL standard season and is 3 years older than Kozi

His stats are almost identical to Kozi

His work rate and effort is often questioned and ha been at 2 separate clubs

So tell me what makes him a clearly better player?

Kosi and Chol's career averages are almost indistinguishable and Kosi is 3 years younger. Chol had one 44 goal season in the middle of multiple average seasons - odds are that it's the exception rather than the rule.

I've called for Kosi to be delisted this season, I'm hardly biased towards him - but on the open market the younger player who has been specifically targeted by a club should be valued higher than the older player whose current coach will simply not play him because he doesn't rate him.

I agree Kosi is targeted player their is no players off similar attributes on the open market and Richmond have limited options on their list.

I wont lose any sleep if we don't secure Chol. For all i care let Richmond recurit the player they let go in the first place, hahaha.

So biased in here.

Everyone has their own opinion from how they see things. My own opinion is that we should keep Kosi (who was showing really good signs towards the end of the season) and forget about Chol. Of course, this is not possible because Richmond has offered him a much better deal now. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back