Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does not mean I am right. When you are a small forward I just believe you need to have a natural goal sense. He has not displayed that as yet. I hope he does.
I want to know what Esava has achieved for Geelong to be so steadfast that he was worth more than 25 let alone the haggling over picks they will not even use.

Mackie the rightful heir to the soon to be vacated biggest arseh*le list manager in the AFL

This means port's 1st pick this year is pick 112. And they have to take 3 picks to the draft, which would be 112, 130, 148.

but practically speaking it would likely be 45,46,47

Now that cats have 8 & 25, hoping they express interest in Worpel & 39 going back for 8
They've gone all in with Ratagoulea as the centrepiece

This means port's 1st pick this year is pick 112. And they have to take 3 picks to the draft, which would be 112, 130, 148.

but practically speaking it would likely be 45,46,47

Now that cats have 8 & 25, hoping they express interest in Worpel & 39 going back for 8
Won’t happen and was never going to happen. Cats are fixated on Sanders - see him as a Selwood replacement- the whole Jhye Clarke thing hasn’t worked out too well so far…

Geelongs trade is the prime example of why trade period is too long, haggling over pick 76 and 90 something. Its a joke

The last day is when all trade happen. Make trade period from a wednesdaybto a friday night.

3 days
How the f**k are we supposed to hit 1000 pages in 3 days?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the f**k are we supposed to hit 1000 pages in 3 days?
ocean biology GIF

Ratugolea isn't moving the needle for Port. No one can convince me he's a better player than Kosi.
We should then appreciate Cats list managers for extracting pick 25 while we are struggling to get a F3 for Kosi and getting bent over for Chol by Suns.
All the while Suns are getting bent over by everyone else& they feel confident taking the angst over us.

We go in with "fair trades" first up and fold at at first signs of resistance. We can clearly do better IMO.

Just a matter of interest. How many of Ginnivans 40 goals were from free kicks?

Apparently it was 7 from blatant ducks/raised arms/dropped knees, plus a few more questionable ones.

So still 30-ish goals in his 2nd year. Ive said all year Id be happy to have him as long as he focusses on football. And he gets to learn under Breust which is about as good as it can get for a small forward.

We should then appreciate Cats list managers for extracting pick 25 while we are struggling to get a F3 for Kosi and getting bent over for Chol by Suns.
All the while Suns are getting bent over by everyone else& they feel confident taking the angst over us.

We go in with "fair trades" first up and fold at at first signs of resistance. We can clearly do better IMO.
Yep... we definetly shouldn't be doing the Suns any favours, they pay overs for every other team they trade with, only to expect way unders from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back