Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Choice is down to 2 for Chol and it’s Adelaide or Hawthorn. On opportunity you’d be mad to pass up Hawthorn. Especially now that Burgess also wants to go there. It must be a play for pick 4* for the dogs.

If the Choice is down to 2 for Chol and it’s Adelaide or Hawthorn. On opportunity you’d be mad to pass up Hawthorn. Especially now that Burgess also wants to go there. It must be a play for pick 4* for the dogs.
North are probably throwing $$$$ at Chol.

Burgess already choosing Adelaide gives us an edge for Chol you would think. Chol would be competing against Walker, Fogarty, Burgess and Thilthorpe for a regular game.

He would be challenging Ryan or even playing alongside Ryan and Lewis for us.

Burgess already choosing Adelaide gives us an edge for Chol you would think. Chol would be competing against Walker, Fogarty, Burgess and Thilthorpe for a regular game.

Burgess won't be getting a game, likely he just wants to get back to Adelaide and play SANFL rather than VFL.

Burgess won't be getting a game, likely he just wants to get back to Adelaide and play SANFL rather than VFL.
Interesting, I would’ve thought Burgess nominating the crows he would’ve already had a discussion with them. Maybe he’s been told he would be competing for the third tall role vs Thilthorpe

Interesting, I would’ve thought Burgess nominating the crows he would’ve already had a discussion with them. Maybe he’s been told he would be competing for the third tall role vs Thilthorpe
Possibly, I'm only basing it off what I've seen of him, no particular info.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Chol have question marks about being lazy in rehab and training? Thought i read that somewhere in here.

Was mentioned here a bit before he kicked a bag on us in the prelim.

New CSI Miami advertising . What was the dudes name with ginger hair that would pull his sunnies down after someone had been shot dead and say “seems like foul play”

David Caruso

csi miami GIF

Crows want Burgess to play back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back