Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve said Bailey will be a hawk for months, no rumours other than how this whole thing has played out. Time will tell.

Battle, barass and smith for our first round and f1 would end up being pretty worthwhile. Reckon we lose a player or two as well from our depth.

Launch on the other burgyone kid in the draft and I would be ecstatic. Nobody mention the beast either
12 months ago I was convinced he was coming to us and pretty much a done deal. So much of a done deal that we nearly did it last year but we waited knowing he'd be out of contract and also that we really didn't want to trade our first rounder as we were keen on Watson, and knew the dogs were too.

I'm not sure what's sparked the more recent rumours other than no official comment from Smith, but that makes it seem less likely to me as Barrass declared us so there it was. It may just be that Geelong prefer he didn't say anything in case they have other things come up or they can't get it done. But it's pretty obvious that he's heading there and media have been convinced.

Battle finished 3rd in the Saints BnF tonight.

Didn't get any highlight package either unlike the others on the podium.

Next level pettyness from the Aints.

Maybe they know they didn't get band 1 and they've been ****ed right off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back