List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been loyal to us and much maligned but he’s nearly there. Games this year will determine his future.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Kermit GIF

Mate that’s gotta be one of the worst takes I’ve read on here
I just think his standing on bf is way over blown.
He's a decent clearance player and has a good step but he's a shockingly bad kick, doesn't accumulate tons of possessions and doesn't have a great tank.
Don't think there would be very much detriment to our team if he left and we got a good pick for him.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wonder if we are keeping an eye on Jake bowey. Was a bit on the outer at the end of last year. I played local footy with his old man. The family loves the saints
Who doesn’t??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not sold DeKoning would be a great fit for us.

We need a forward that can go into the ruck, not another first ruck.

I’d imagine the Blues would want a good pick for him too.

He's a forward ruck, his forward craft is excellent. I'd play him forward if I was them but with Curnow and McKay he's predominantly a ruck. He's got his brothers marking ability but also genuine ruck craft. I'd have him if we could afford him. He's only 23 so still has a huge amount of growth.

He's a forward ruck, his forward craft is excellent. I'd play him forward if I was them but with Curnow and McKay he's predominantly a ruck. He's got his brothers marking ability but also genuine ruck craft. I'd have him if we could afford him. He's only 23 so still has a huge amount of growth.
When has he ever shown that he is a genuine threat up forward other that a few games in the under 18's?

He's a similar type to Marshall where his best position is ruck but can play forward without ever really looking too threatening IMO.

I would much prefer a big key forward that be a genuine threat along side King.

Just don't think it would be worth giving up a top pick for anything less.

When has he ever shown that he is a genuine threat up forward other that a few games in the under 18's?

He's a similar type to Marshall where his best position is ruck but can play forward without ever really looking too threatening IMO.

I agree with this. Marshall is our #1 now, if we go after TDK there’s no point having Marshall.

He drifts forward and back at Carlton and is a marking player. He looks like a KPF in the forward line. I think he's got the talent and skill set to be a gun forward. Marshall has no forward craft at all.

You are probably right BM, TDK is not ye a consistent goal kicker but he has huge potential.

Keeler will be the perfect player but we need to find another in the interim. Hopefully Hayes can become the player we all hoped he would after last year.

Losing King & Hayes has really exposed our lack of depth we need another tall forward/ruckman. Just think if Marshall goes down as well this season, Im not sure Campbell is up to a permanent role.

TDK would be the right age to take over from Marshall when he retires and until then he would be a huge get.

He drifts forward and back at Carlton and is a marking player. He looks like a KPF in the forward line. I think he's got the talent and skill set to be a gun forward. Marshall has no forward craft at all.
He's spent plenty of time forward for Carlton. If he were a genuine key forward he'd kick goals.

Played half a dozen games side by side with Pittonett this year and looked a long way off a genuine forward. In fact he didn't kick a goal when they played together by the looks of it.
You're absolutely kidding me if you wouldn't want this kid on your list :tearsofjoy: We're not in the position to turn down talent / future stars no matter what position they play.

I'd love any talented player in the comp on our list but to give up a first round pick for another first ruck that can rest forward, that is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back