List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
They would be looking at Billings because Sidebottom is 33 and Pendlebury is 35. He is not as good as either but can hit a target which if they lose those two their midfield will really struggle with.

Callum Twomey

@CalTwomey
·
1m

Jade Gresham has officially informed St Kilda he will be heading to Essendon as a free agent. Now just waiting to see the deal and on what the compensation is looking like - Bombers get their other two free agents today in McKay and Goldstein.
@AFLcomau

@traderadio

C'mon #13

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

Callum Twomey
@CalTwomey
·
1m

Jade Gresham has officially informed St Kilda he will be heading to Essendon as a free agent. Now just waiting to see the deal and on what the compensation is looking like - Bombers get their other two free agents today in McKay and Goldstein.
@AFLcomau

@traderadio

Its kind of odd.

Would i move to a new employer without knowing how much i was going to earn?
Nope.

It might not be my prime motivator, but its still a factor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its kind of odd.

Nope.

Everyone knows but us!

The paperwork with the contract details has been submitted.

Waiting on what the comp pick is

I'd start letting yourself down easily if i was you, why on earth should Gresham be in the top 5% of AFL salaries. That's what band 1 requires.
Because the bandwidths take into account the previous Contract agreements and are not reflective of the increase in contracts expected next year

I'd start letting yourself down easily if i was you, why on earth should Gresham be in the top 5% of AFL salaries. That's what band 1 requires.
Doedee just got Adelaide Band 2.

All FA compo has been inflated thus far (possible to ensure Mckay gets Norf their pick 2 charity)

Really, really don't like Gresham anymore. Wants to go to a big club, yeah mate you've gone to the biggest drug cheating sporting club in Australia. Lest we forget!!!
Cheating in general i'd suggest.
Before it was drug cheating it was Salary Cap cheating.

In 1996, a joint investigation between the Australian Football League and the Australian Tax Office into Essendons finances found that the club had breached the salary cap by more than $514,000 between 1991 and 1996. The investigation started when the AFL was notified of the existence of a document showing that Mark Harvey had received more than $30,000 in incentives outside of his official contract in 1997.

The Bombers were fined $388,000 for both salary cap breaches and draft tampering and hit with a further $250,000 in back taxes by the ATO. The AFL also stripped Essendon of their first two picks in the 1999 national draft and froze them out of the pre-season and rookie drafts entirely.

Its kind of odd.

Nope.

I think Twomey is just referring to the media seeing the deal and the compensation, not Gresham. If he is officially going, then he knows the deal. If he was moving without knowing the deal, he should be suing his manager for professional misconduct and gross negligence!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back