List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:

Surely now we have sold our soul to the commo's, we can win a flag.

I mean can't we get them to hack the other 17 clubs and put sanctions on all their sponsors products?

At the very least we should be able to access most of their IP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worse than Nike or Apple

Should ask Nestle next, see if we can score some of that sweet sweet Amazon demo land for China for increased profits to buy more cups...

Can't fail, worked under Andy D.

Oh, you think it was for humanitarian reasons?
Nike and Apple represent quality.
Chery does the opposite.

As others have said, the money will be good - I just detest the brand.
DO they have nets to catch their suicidal workers like quality Nike and Apple?

Oh, you think it was for humanitarian reasons?
Nike and Apple represent quality.
Chery does the opposite.

As others have said, the money will be good - I just detest the brand.

It's a bit like when my parents ****ed up and bought a Hotfoot BMX instead of a Mongoose when I was a kid because the shonky salesman told them it was even better than the expensive one. I want to like it but I'm a bit sad that it's not luxe. Still money's money and I'd hock my soul for a chance to compete financially with other clubs.

It's a bit like when my parents ****ed up and bought a Hotfoot BMX instead of a Mongoose when I was a kid because the shonky salesman told them it was even better than the expensive one. I want to like it but I'm a bit sad that it's not luxe. Still money's money and I'd hock my soul for a chance to compete financially with other clubs.
Yep. Taking that outlook - bend over for drivable Tupperware until our time comes for the decent sponsors. RAM trucks or something 😎

tiggo8promax_model_p1.jpg

Ague with this pal… the tiggo7ProMax sure, it was named after an iphone from 7 years ago but: named CHAMPION OF MID-SIZED ECONOMY SUV

From the website

"Create a smart cockpit benchmark"

Strong power performance is the first step for the Tiggo series to impress consumers, while the trendy styling of the vehicle is the "silver bullet" that attracts more attention. The Tiggo 7 series and the Tiggo 8 series are among the outstanding ones.

Whether it is the straight and sharp lines of the Tiggo 7 series, the headlights of crystal eyes, the double waistline design on both sides of the body, or the attractive luxury style of the Tiggo 8 series, the simple style and exquisite layout fully display the quality and delicacy of the car to consumers.

Case closed my friend.

The gates of hades are open for business, get around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back