List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep you could have a spare Chery for that.
Someone was telling me about a friend who backed his boat down a ramp with his mercedes 4WD. All the electronics were under the floor in the back, and because of a dislodged grommet, over $10 000 damage.

My brother in law bought a Benz SUV, I think it's a GLE or GLC, big slug looking thing that looks like an obese pig dressed up as sports car. The front tyres scrubbed out after 5000k, got on forums and it was a common problem. They have huge tyres and cost a fortune so went back to the dealer. They wouldn't fix it but sold him a part that they fit to stop the issue. $3.5k for the part and about the same to fit it. He cracked the shits with them and they fitted it for free and made him buy the parts. The engine light kept coming on intermittently and Benz couldn't find the issue then it started cutting power on freeways which they again couldn't identify the issue.

He's about to trade it in on a Tesla.

Dad bods are in that’s the problem.

Dane swan always looked like a Baltic wrestler with a pole up his arse… could play a bit though.

You’re not comparing the pair surely! Not all speed is physical. Swan was an instinctive footballer always two steps ahead of the game. Unfortunately Clark is slow at both. I think we should only keep one of Clark or Coff but as HB’s. I would prefer Coff.

Clark is a serviceable HB and not a Mid.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dane swan always looked like a Baltic wrestler with a pole up his arse… could play a bit though.
Fedor Emelianenko didn't look muscle bound but was the best MMA of all time - some people just have natural strength and some people may look like Mr World but have the strength of Mister Bean.

If he ever starts playing like Dane Swan, I'll withdraw my request.

Fedor Emelianenko didn't look muscle bound but was the best MMA of all time - some people just have natural strength and some people may look like Mr World but have the strength of Mister Bean.
Fedor Emelianenko for Billings and a future first.
Clark gets one more year to stop channeling Kosi.

You’re not comparing the pair surely! Not all speed is physical. Swan was an instinctive footballer always two steps ahead of the game. Unfortunately Clark is slow at both. I think we should only keep one of Clark or Coff but as HB’s. I would prefer Coff.

Clark is a serviceable HB and not a Mid.

Nah I don’t think I was… Clayton Oliver another gun who doesn’t look like a Greek god, more a peat moss farmer than elite athlete.

My brother in law bought a Benz SUV, I think it's a GLE or GLC, big slug looking thing that looks like an obese pig dressed up as sports car. The front tyres scrubbed out after 5000k, got on forums and it was a common problem. They have huge tyres and cost a fortune so went back to the dealer. They wouldn't fix it but sold him a part that they fit to stop the issue. $3.5k for the part and about the same to fit it. He cracked the shits with them and they fitted it for free and made him buy the parts. The engine light kept coming on intermittently and Benz couldn't find the issue then it started cutting power on freeways which they again couldn't identify the issue.

He's about to trade it in on a Tesla.
Haha, sounds like he doesn't learn, Tesla's are not built well.

As a company they only make money because they sell the credits for making zero emission cars in the states to the other manufacturers who have been under the cap. Take that away and they're broke.

Still, I want to buy one of their robots when they become available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My boss has a 4 yr old Navara, started with a blown turbo, now on his third engine and a gearbox, the last engine cost him $20,000.

He refuses to cut his losses just keeps pumping more money in like a toxic relationship.
Better get him a family membership. He's a perfect fit.

So, the want to hit the draft this year, and in all likelihood next as well, it got me thinking the plan is -

1) Load up on talent in 23&24
2) Stockpile picks in 25&26 (to trade for established talent)
3) B King (assuming he extends for 2 more with GC) as an FA at the end of 2026
4) N Anderson as an FA at the end of 2027

I know I've had a couple, but I reckon I can get on board with that...

It's a bit like when my parents ****ed up and bought a Hotfoot BMX instead of a Mongoose when I was a kid because the shonky salesman told them it was even better than the expensive one. I want to like it but I'm a bit sad that it's not luxe. Still money's money and I'd hock my soul for a chance to compete financially with other clubs.
Does one cross up off a 5 inch curb and cracks the bars lol

Chasing Chinese membership.
Could hit 500 000 next year alone.
( Please don’t tell me we’ll be playing games there though…)
If we organised for Chery to sell $1 saints memberships for everyone that buys a Cherry in China,

We would have 1.5million members and an extra 1.5million $ in membership money.

Seems like a no brainer

Last edited:
Nah I don’t think I was… Clayton Oliver another gun who doesn’t look like a Greek god, more a peat moss farmer than elite athlete.

As above. Why do you keep comparing top 5 players in the comp with Clark?

I’m relieved you’re nowhere near our list management.

Are you seeing an improvement in Clark in what area in his 27th year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back