List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a potato available doesn't get me too excited unless I'm making chips.

A slight upgrade on Bytel. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Stocker has been okay as a DFA, but trading out players with precision footskills (albeit out of form) and bringing in butchers isn't the answer IMO.
Who has precision foot skills..? I am very hopeful u are not talking about Jones..??

After ford sold them, Volvo are owned by Chinese "Geely"

It's a big thing the emerging economies buying up traditional marques like Jaguar, MG, Range Rover.

Bruce was so horrifically bad for our culture and standards.

A guy in the media/club land with family members that played told me that Bruce was the biggest FW of all time and wouldn't even acknowledge or talk to the Sandy boys when he had to play twos.

Just an all time FW
His decisions at weddings have also been questionable…

Bit sick of this complete and utter character assassination of Hunter Clark.

I watched some earlier games this week, v Freo Bulldogs and Essendon and he was excellent ion all those games, got injured, then could not recaptue his form, a bit like Jack Steele.

This constant rubbish about him not fit or chasing is just incorrect. As someone who actually goes to training and watched him be at the front of preseason and work his guts out at match sim, and I watch him at games, out of camera shot, it is a complete fabrication that he doesn't run, it is just that he is one paced, like the majority of our players who run through the mids.

We have not learned from Acres, get rid of players too early and they will bite us on the arse in another team. He is not a world beater but the bs constantly bandied on here about him is ludicrious.
I agree
I think hunters hands in close are elite
Can kick on both feet with precision and reads the ball when under the footy in packs better than most.
Worth persisting with and could be coached to play like Pendlebury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a big thing the emerging economies buying up traditional marques like Jaguar, MG, Range Rover.

They have kept a lot of the Engineering at Volvo in Sweden, and Geely are transferring what they develop into their own car.
Jaguar/Range Rover had Tata buying and developing an existing range of vehicles.
MG was a badge. No link to the old company except some dollars paid for the name.

No reason why Chery shouldn't explode onto the mass vehicle market like MG have, and they are company backed, not through an importer ( like they were when they tried to sell them a decade ago ).
Chery made over a million Cars last year.

We all get jealous about the Cats long term deals with Ford. But that's yesterday, and Ford ( the Ranger/mustang car compay) are going no-where fast in Australia now. Remember the first Hyundai's they were terrible, that was Chery a decade ago.

Generalizing, but American made cars are a load of crap, it costs them more to assemble them there, so they take short cuts.
People think that things like F100's and Dodge Ram's are good value , because they are big, but often a lot less goes into those sort of utilitarian vehicles. After all the Engineering that Ford put into Falcon and Territory, they practically threw the Ranger design together.

Chery is better than what I was expecting…
1465411823.jpg

Let's somehow turn Howard into Payne if Doedee is moving north, they have far too many KPD now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back