List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Let the man work

carlton fc celebration GIF by Carlton Football Club
If you drill into it, that future 4th back would you useless & likely not used!

Tom Morris “Paddy Dow has been reading the St Kilda bigfooty thread and has grave concerns about the mental health of their supporter base. He’s said to be reconsidering his future and is leaning towards playing for Wichiproof on 2024”
Wycheproof
Really felt like I've had a proper bigfooty induction being part of this thread. I'd like to thank everyone who has taken part and helped me train the house down in my first few weeks. Hoping for one more catastrophe before all is said and done.

During my orientation, I have:
  • Melted over insane trades that were never going to happen
  • Got in an argument with a Bombers mod and subsequently been banned from their thread
  • Lamented Pick 1 Paddy McCartin and Pick 3 Jack Billings
  • Owniced and borked with the best of them
  • Drank my own bathwater on the Gresham trade thread when Dodo blinked and pissed off even more Bombers fans
  • Today I'm quite literally wiping s**t from my thighs
Thanks again everyone, been a real treat and looking forward to my full debut next season.
Just wait until we lose horribly

Ginnivan seems like another Jaidyn Stephenson. A large part of his perceived value arises purely because he plays for the Pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we don’t pay much of Billings’ contract then the pick is not as token.

Ginnivan is a goal kicking crumbing forward. Still young, a bit of a loose unit, but an extrovert and a live wire.

It would seem though that Hawthorn is the likely option.
I was in Hamilton island earlier this year and Isaac quanar and ginivan were there. Totally chill and not being idiots at all. Also got the flight back with them, acted like normal non entitled people

Who knows, but you have offended my private school sensibilities. Careful how you step there young fellow, or I'll be forced to have my man give you a good thrashing!

After the bum wiping technique debate & Stav’s Wines ‘revelation’, I thought the next obvious step was a Private v Public school bruhaha.

Cam Luke- Brighton Grammar

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back