List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Doubt any of Paton, Stocker or Webster get moved on. All capable of seniors and/or very good depth.
Crouch has a contract so he’ll be staying.
I think Paton is gone (Twomey also suggested he's on the table) and Stocker vs Bonner for the last spot. We have a plethora of medium defenders, and we have Hastie and McLennan coming through.

I think Paton is gone (Twomey also suggested he's on the table) and Stocker vs Bonner for the last spot. We have a plethora of medium defenders, and we have Hastie and McLennan coming through.
Just think we’ll keep Paton because Webster has probably one/ two more years tops in him. You say McL coming through but we haven’t even seen him as yet.
I’ll take Stocker, who puts his body on the line over Bonner though.

Just think we’ll keep Paton because Webster has probably one/ two more years tops in him. You say McL coming through but we haven’t even seen him as yet.
I’ll take Stocker, who puts his body on the line over Bonner though.

McLennan seems to be a very steady/reliable player in VFL, with good disposal.
I would have thought we should have tried him ahead of Hastie, so i fear the worst for him.

I would have thought we should have tried him ahead of Hastie, so i fear the worst for him.
McLennan's disposal is the one weakness that's holding him back. His intercepting and defensive work is his strength. Once he fixes his decision making and execution, he'll debut

He had a great game last week but kicking and decision making were a bit average. He seems like an intercept defender but not overly tall. He looks like someone they should redeploy as a forward. Can't see him being a defender unless his disposal gets really good.

I reckon Hastie is probably more attacking defender like Sinclair long term. He reminds me heaps of Sam Gilbert the way he moves and similar sort of tall mobile type.

He hasn’t even debuted yet how could you know that for sure
You don’t know anything for sure but he’s playing against AFL level rucks atm and doing well. We need to trial him.
Buying another lower grade option won’t get us anywhere. And let’s face it who wants to come to be 2nd in line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be surprised if Hayes or Van Es get another contract. Just haven't been able to get on the park. Hotton probably gone aswell. Allison gone.

There are quite a few obvious delistings this year.
I think Van Es and Hotton are both young and have enough promise at low cap cost so we’ll will keep them for a last look. I’ve seen Hotton show a bit, Van Es I really haven’t seen since u/18 days. Hayes it’s really about his age and injury, I’d love to hang onto him because we’ve seen what he can do but he’s worth nothing sitting on the sidelines. With Hayes I thought we were looking after him after he did his knee does anyone know what his contract status is ?.

I reckon Hastie is probably more attacking defender like Sinclair long term. He reminds me heaps of Sam Gilbert the way he moves and similar sort of tall mobile type.
Beautiful kick and really reads the play well, I like this kid a lot and think he’s going to be a gun.

I think Van Es and Hotton are both young and have enough promise at low cap cost so we’ll will keep them for a last look. I’ve seen Hotton show a bit, Van Es I really haven’t seen since u/18 days. Hayes it’s really about his age and injury, I’d love to hang onto him because we’ve seen what he can do but he’s worth nothing sitting on the sidelines. With Hayes I thought we were looking after him after he did his knee does anyone know what his contract status is ?.
He's OOC this year. Gone if we have our heads on straight. They'll be a couple of unluckily guys at the season

I'd cough up 3 first rounders for shai bolton.
What did the cats cough up for cameron?
I'd pay that.

I'd pay that.
From memory they gave up three late first rounders but got two or three second rounders back. Either way, daylight robbery.

I think he’s a decent coach. He’s got the same problem we have, apart from Rankine now it’s a boring midfield that makes everything else that much harder. I like that they lead the league in scoring last year. They desperately need midfielders like us though and won’t be going anywhere meaningful until they get them.

I'd pay that.

3 first rounders?
Then we could really lose our shit here when he gets 17 disposals and a behind.

3 first rounders?
Then we could really lose our shit here when he gets 17 disposals and a behind.
he always seems have 25 and kick 3+ adding the saints. my Richmond supporting friends believe he’s a very frustrating player given his incredible ceiling, his inconsistency and his ability to kick freakish goals but miss the easy ones

Beautiful kick and really reads the play well, I like this kid a lot and think he’s going to be a gun.

He’s got a lot going for him. He’s got all the tools to be a very good player. Garcia too. Add Schoenmaker and Wilson and that’s one hell of a haul. Only attitude and motivation could stop them being good players. They all look like potential 200 gamers.

I'd pay that.

I love Bolton but I’m not giving up that much for him.

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back