List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

He's rated top 10 forwards for this draft due to his speed test in the combine, contested marking and vertical leap.
He will definitely be there with our pick 50 which will come down early to mid 40s after bid matching.
Good pick up if we get him.
Theres a couple of late SA offerings worth considering, West , 2 central district kids Charlie Nicholls at 197cm and Talien Rosenzwieg also 197cm.

Powers out of stoppages
Great inside game
Speed on the outside
Booming left kick
Kick could be more accurate
Great tackler.
Takes the first option too much.
Hard to tackle
Still making rookie mistakes
Good pedigree
L‍ots to like and work with

I'm going to try and give my Bo Allan manifest party a bit of a rest.

Break tackle, bomb it forward to a 1v2 resulting in a turnover. He will fit right in to our current game-plan…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Theres a couple of late SA offerings worth considering, West , 2 central district kids Charlie Nicholls at 197cm and Talien Rosenzwieg also 197cm.

Yup and Charlie Nicholls is in that top 10 list. You forgot Jay Polkinghorne 192cm Norwood played in their Reserve team as well.
Polkinghorne & Rosenzweig likely rookie picks.

Would absolutely love Charlie West.

He's got presence in spades. When playing for SA in the Under 18s, when he went into the ruck, he dominated in patches because he was just that much stronger than his opponent. Got a big frame to really build into something large and strong at the next level and he had moments that could really wow, collecting balls on the half volley at pace and the like.

Would take a lot of development and as I've said earlier, he may be too similar to what we already have in Xavier Walsh if we continue to play Walsh forward, but I really like West a lot.

I'll take our interest with a grain of salt, but it still makes me happy to think it might be true.

Video for those interested:

Yup and Charlie Nicholls is in that top 10 list. You forgot Jay Polkinghorne 192cm Norwood played in their Reserve team as well.
Polkinghorne & Rosenzweig likely rookie picks.
Polkinghorne might not get picked up but he bloomed very late and perhaps has a higher ceiling than the other SA talls. Shame he had a few injuries to start the season but would love him as a rookie pick

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back