List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

we really don’t need a fb / chb defender, at least not just yet, the defender we need is a lever type. Ie trainor.

I guess we will be looking at best available talent with that first pick tho and sussing out needs with picks 29 and 36.
The ideal 'Lever type' is Aliir. He's forced to play as a FB/CHB though because we don't have one to free him up.

Hate to say it, yes half back.
He's also played a fair bit of midfield this year. I think he's seen as a midfielder in the long term tbh. He's a great kick, contest work is okay too. But pick 13 might be high for him. Would be willing to see if anyone offers a pick to move higher up on draft night while we slide 3 spots back

He's also played a fair bit of midfield this year. I think he's seen as a midfielder in the long term tbh. He's a great kick, contest work is okay too. But pick 13 might be high for him. Would be willing to see if anyone offers a pick to move higher up on draft night while we slide 3 spots back
Might need to slip back on 13 and get a bit earlier in then 29 for Hannaford. Hopefully Linsday slips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6]" data-quote="RossFC" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Port Adelaide

I watched a replay today of the Maggie’s v Norwood where we got sparked,didn’t hear his name called out, unless I’m going deaf.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We need to trade 13 back with GWS & Sydney

13 and 36 for 15 or 16 and 21 (GWS)

15/16 and 29 for 19,22

End up with
19,21,22 - sweet spot in this draft
May trade out one live to a desperate club for a F1

If we do the above Houston trade becomes

Houston and 39 for Luko, 19 and 21/22

That’s much more palatable!

Bloody hell. After multiple premierships Richmond with 7 "1st round" picks 😯

That's how you do it Port.
That would not happen to us. That’s almost new entrant to the competition level of picks! I don’t think I can follow this comp much longer

We need to trade 13 back with GWS & Sydney

13 and 36 for 15 or 16 and 21 (GWS)

15/16 and 29 for 19,22

End up with
19,21,22 - sweet spot in this draft
May trade out one live to a desperate club for a F1

If we do the above Houston trade becomes

Houston and 39 for Luko, 19 and 21/22

That’s much more palatable!
I was hoping similar, some talk that GWS wanted less picks , but a higher selection due to the depth of their list.

Food for thought 🤔

Port pick swap 13 & 36 to Sydney for 19 & 22

Port then trade at 19 for Ben Camporeale and at 22 for Lucas Camporeale.

The twins have not nominated Carlton for father-son.

Scott Camporeale (their Dad) joins Port as new Coach of SANFL Magpies.

29 pick used to get Benny Barrett.

Then rest to either get Port father-sons or they're rookie listed.

Think Ben Camporeale was inside mid? And Lucas as wing/half back. Maybe get them both trained for wings opposite one another.

Hannaford and Lindsay look very exciting types. Linday has a Farrel/Guilden kick but looks like butters. Hannaford has bucket hands, kicks a country mile , bit of R Gray about him but quicker.
The thing thats gone under the radar about Hannaford is that he started the year at half-back, then went into midfield and then in the final 3rd of the season went up forward which seems to have sent him up the rankings. So it suggests perhaps that he's still really raw in that position

Food for thought 🤔

Port pick swap 13 & 36 to Sydney for 19 & 22

Port then trade at 19 for Ben Camporeale and at 22 for Lucas Camporeale.

The twins have not nominated Carlton for father-son.

Scott Camporeale (their Dad) joins Port as new Coach of SANFL Magpies.

29 pick used to get Benny Barrett.

Then rest to either get Port father-sons or they're rookie listed.

Think Ben Camporeale was inside mid? And Lucas as wing/half back. Maybe get them both trained for wings opposite one another.
Please no, why would we do that when Ben and Lucas are expected to go past pick 35 haha

Please no, why would we do that when Ben and Lucas are expected to go past pick 35 haha
Expected based on being potentially father-son prospects for Carlton? Kane Cornes seems to rate them rather highly.

I haven't seen a whole heap, however, if based off what I've read & seen then Ben is rated between 10 and 20 and Lucas 20 to 30 roughly.

My observations are just speculation on them being picked up and their Dad having a coaching role at Port 🤷

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back