List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Expected based on being potentially father-son prospects for Carlton? Kane Cornes seems to rate them rather highly.

I haven't seen a whole heap, however, if based off what I've read & seen then Ben is rated between 10 and 20 and Lucas 20 to 30 roughly.

My observations are just speculation on them being picked up and their Dad having a coaching role at Port 🤷
Ben is a 3rd round pick
Lucas is rookie draft or very late national draft

Expected based on being potentially father-son prospects for Carlton? Kane Cornes seems to rate them rather highly.

I haven't seen a whole heap, however, if based off what I've read & seen then Ben is rated between 10 and 20 and Lucas 20 to 30 roughly.

My observations are just speculation on them being picked up and their Dad having a coaching role at Port 🤷

That was perhaps the case way early in the year but not anywhere. They are both past pick 30 now.

Food for thought 🤔

Port pick swap 13 & 36 to Sydney for 19 & 22

Port then trade at 19 for Ben Camporeale and at 22 for Lucas Camporeale.

The twins have not nominated Carlton for father-son.

Scott Camporeale (their Dad) joins Port as new Coach of SANFL Magpies.

29 pick used to get Benny Barrett.

Then rest to either get Port father-sons or they're rookie listed.

Think Ben Camporeale was inside mid? And Lucas as wing/half back. Maybe get them both trained for wings opposite one another.
No can do. We're reserving our nepotism academy slots for more Hinkleys.

Taj Hotton, Kale Gerryen, Rome Burgoyne and Benny Barrett if he makes it through to a cat B rookie.

That’s enough draftees. We’ve carried too many physically immature project players the last few years.

Next year’s draft we’ll have to find a big bodied inside mid.

Taj Hotton, Kale Gerryen, Rome Burgoyne and Benny Barrett if he makes it through to a cat B rookie.

That’s enough draftees. We’ve carried too many physically immature project players the last few years.

Next year’s draft we’ll have to find a big bodied inside mid.
Hotton is the one. A chance he doesn't make it to our pick though.

Just gonna take the best available player with our first pick.

Also we need a genuine lockdown small defender who can play on the speedy small forwards. Too many times we get destroyed by those types of players.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back