List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you explain that. I don't know much about it.

Brisbanes 27, 34, 42, 43, 49 would disappear with their two academy bids. Essendons 28, 31 would do the same. GCs 39, 41, 51 would do the same

Trade period reports had hinted that we could be trying to move #13 to Sydney for their 2x late firsts.

In theory, if a player we want is already taken before 13, we could do the trade right?
Sack everyone if we are trading Pick 13 for 2 second rounders.

Trade period reports had hinted that we could be trying to move #13 to Sydney for their 2x late firsts.

In theory, if a player we want is already taken before 13, we could do the trade right?

In practice we could. As long as Sydney or Richmond thought it was a good idea at the time.

Could also be Port have made up their mind already about who they want (not Hotton) and they know they can get them at 19 and have 22 as a bonus.

If we are just looking at KPPs that's ok.

Sack everyone if we are trading Pick 13 for 2 second rounders.
We wanted to get 2 x late 1st rounders for pick 13 but once we decided to let it go the best offer we got was a 3rd and a 4th rounder.

By that stage we didn't really have an option but to take the best offer that was available.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbanes 27, 34, 42, 43, 49 would disappear with their two academy bids. Essendons 28, 31 would do the same. GCs 39, 41, 51 would do the same
29 will become 31 because 27 and 28 will be consumed but then you'll have at least 4 new picks slotted in for Ashcroft, Kako, Lombard and Marshall.

36 will stay 36, 4 picks consumed and 4 new picks slotted in ahead of us.

50 will become 43, 11 picks (they have 40+46 too) consumed with 4 picks slotted in ahead of us.

Stuff trading down and give me Allan. Watching his highlights and I am liking what I see.

That guy can replace Wines as that big-bodied in due time. Huge upside with his height, athleticism, explosive pace and penetration which Wines doesn’t have. Also add the defensive craft which our 3 on-ballers Rozee, Butters and JHF don’t currently do enough.

A midfield set up of Rozee, Butters, JHF, Drew and Allan has me licking my lips.😋

I am sold on Gerreyn too after watching a few more of his videos. I know it’s only wafl colts but he reminds me so much of Brendan Lade. Big and strong, solid skills, good contested mark and deft touch with his ruck work. Will fill out into a massive guy in time looking at him. He is the forward/second ruck we need to complement our more mobile athletic types in Georgiades, Marshall and lukosious.

29 will become 31 because 27 and 28 will be consumed but then you'll have at least 4 new picks slotted in for Ashcroft, Kako, Lombard and Marshall.

36 will stay 36, 4 picks consumed and 4 new picks slotted in ahead of us.

50 will become 43, 11 picks (they have 40+46 too) consumed with 4 picks slotted in ahead of us.
So 13, 31, 36, 43.
Seems like each one is just a couple of picks too late to get what we really coveted, so we may well end up going for someone who is rated 5-10 picks later than our actual draft position?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back