List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy gives me chad warner vibes. If hotton isnt availble at 13, i would split it and grab Berry if avaible and hynes.

Hynes kicked 24 goals from 23 games as well. Would be a perfect forward until wines retires and he moves into the midfield.

My favourite highlight is at 3:25, he literally moves exactly like chad warner

I Agree Mids is a need maybe we look at a big bodied mid with a later pick if we miss out on Hamish Davis like Phoenix Hargrave, Jack Ough, Luke Urquhart or Lucca Grego
Jack Ough or Urquhart for me. Ough has a nice mix of inside and outside skills, Urquhart will be a pure inside mid and a strong clearance winner in the future imo

Stuff trading down and give me Allan. Watching his highlights and I am liking what I see.

That guy can replace Wines as that big-bodied in due time. Huge upside with his height, athleticism, explosive pace and penetration which Wines doesn’t have. Also add the defensive craft which our 3 on-ballers Rozee, Butters and JHF don’t currently do enough.

A midfield set up of Rozee, Butters, JHF, Drew and Allan has me licking my lips.😋

Surely West coast will grab him before our pick

This guy gives me chad warner vibes. If hotton isnt availble at 13, i would split it and grab Berry if avaible and hynes.

Hynes kicked 24 goals from 23 games as well. Would be a perfect forward until wines retires and he moves into the midfield.

I like the look of Hynes (and his name). A genuine medium sized forward who can run through the midfield is a good fit for us.

And he looks a hard bastard too.

I like the look of Hynes (and his name). A genuine medium sized forward who can run through the midfield is a good fit for us.

And he looks a hard bastard too.
When he's on he's great. Kinda like Lalor, but the difference is consistency. Plays on confidence which is why he can be inconsistent.

Splitting it with who and if we do split it we will miss out on both of them

If it would work and we could trade back and grab Hynes and Dattoli that would be a great result

Jasper Alger 183cm forward a one to watch.

Will be around a fourth round pick.

Looks to be gem good value later on in the draft.

I'd be interested to see what Robbie Gray thinks about the talent for our first pick

Top 40 pick according to Cal so not sure he'll be there at 4th round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need another Jasper :cool:

Big call on the Chad Warner vibes.

I like him and we don't have that style of player.

A mock draft posted from ESPN, said we have shown interest in berry and hynes, so i was just wondering if anyone saw anything that suggested we have shown interested in Taj Hotton.
I am not sure there's much rationale behind Berry being linked with us. I dont trust any of those mock drafts other than Cal Twomey's cause I feel like they generally link us with someone we dont need but have someone we really need going after our pick.

A mock draft posted from ESPN, said we have shown interest in berry and hynes, so i was just wondering if anyone saw anything that suggested we have shown interested in Taj Hotton.

I guess the first round can be predicted somewhat but I still recall the year we got georgiades in the first round and it felt like that came from nowhere.

I still think there is a lot of guess work and a lot they get wrong.

Hartlett in 2008 is the only one I can recall where it seemed inevitable. Even rozee wasn’t a sure thing as many were suggesting Ben King and Bailey smith

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I guess the first round can be predicted somewhat but I still recall the year we got georgiades in the first round and it felt like that came from nowhere.

I still think there is a lot of guess work and a lot they get wrong.

Hartlett in 2008 is the only one I can recall where it seemed inevitable. Even rozee wasn’t a sure thing as many were suggesting Ben King and Bailey smith

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Seem to remember we had a oversized jumper on Rozee draft night.

Christian Moraes.

Can play and gets a pretty good write up here
Elsewhere he’s maybe best described as Jasper Pittard mark 2. That said you’d probably take Jasper at 30ish in this draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back