List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Moraes would be in contention for our 2nd pick. Has a lot of quality traits…his kicking is not one of them though
We have enough people who butcher the ball honestly. There's 2 key traits that this team lacks. One is quality kicking across the park including set shots, the other is the ability to win contested marks. We should be focusing on those after taking the best talent available at 13

I like the look of Hynes (and his name). A genuine medium sized forward who can run through the midfield is a good fit for us.

And he looks a hard bastard too.
Ok you've sold me I'm all in on getting Hynes now. I knew he was good but I was only looking at players around the rankings of pick 13.

No thanks to Moraes. Defensive running is already an issue with our midfield. Don’t need another mid who doesn’t run back defensively and kicks poorly.

Need players who can at least kick the ball as a minimum.

Admittedly I've only watched a 5 minute highlights clip but not impressed by Hotton's disposal. His kicks and handball look soft and loopy and miss the target more than you would like. His movement in traffic is eye catching though.

Admittedly I've only watched a 5 minute highlights clip but not impressed by Hotton's disposal. His kicks and handball look soft and loopy and miss the target more than you would like. His movement in traffic is eye catching though.
Yeah he's just an accumulator and I don't think he fits I think too similar to Rozee.
We need a Wines replacement but a better kick.

I noticed he isn’t a big kick. Barely made the distance 40ish metres out from goal on a slight angle. He moves well though.

Apparently Murphy Reid will be a big slider, his realistic draft range is 15-20.

The age spoke to club recruiters and put out a mock draft, and they have murphy Reid as a massive slider becuase they dont like a small frame without speed.

If he is there to we pick him ahead of a Hotton or Berry

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back