List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

After Twomey released his top 30 Phantom FORM guide (not draft ranking)

He has released the next 10 players making it a top 40 Form guide.

31. Thomas Sims (Key Forward 199cm)
32. Kayle Gerreyn (Foward/ruck 199cm)
33. Jasper Alger (Foward 183cm)
34. Hamish Davis (Forward/mid 190cm)
35. Jack Ough (Midfielder 194cm)
36. Noah Mraz (Key defender 198cm)
37. James Barrat (Defender 194cm)
38. Josh Dolan (Small forward 177cm)
39. Angus Clarke (Defender 188cm)
40. Adrian Cole St Kilda NGA (Defender 194cm)

Mentioned Hugh Boxshall 188cm midfielder another to consider

Hopefully we take Gerreyn over Sims if that's what were looking at

I like the look of Hynes (and his name). A genuine medium sized forward who can run through the midfield is a good fit for us.

And he looks a hard bastard too.

Hes more of a big mid who can play forward. His handball is elite and he has a lot of great tools. His decision making though is so bombscare i want to nickname him Oppenheimer

I think I saw moraes kick and just thought no.

Oliver could be a good fit for port.

Oliver looks like the sort of player we love to pick and looks quality. Love how he plays. I dont think he lasts to our 2nd pick and our first is a touch early

Yeah he's just an accumulator and I don't think he fits I think too similar to Rozee.
We need a Wines replacement but a better kick.

Drafting Hotton would give us a potentially elite mid who could also be an elite fwd. he is kind of a Rozee clone, but we do still need that

Reid i’ve struggled with. I dont have him top 10 at the moment. He reminds me of a slightly better Jackson Mead. I think his ceiling is a bit lower, dont think he’d develop to a Butters/Rozee/JHF level but would be alright in the midfield rotation

After Twomey released his top 30 Phantom FORM guide (not draft ranking)

He has released the next 10 players making it a top 40 Form guide.

31. Thomas Sims (Key Forward 199cm)
32. Kayle Gerreyn (Foward/ruck 199cm)
33. Jasper Alger (Foward 183cm)
34. Hamish Davis (Forward/mid 190cm)
35. Jack Ough (Midfielder 194cm)
36. Noah Mraz (Key defender 198cm)
37. James Barrat (Defender 194cm)
38. Josh Dolan (Small forward 177cm)
39. Angus Clarke (Defender 188cm)
40. Adrian Cole St Kilda NGA (Defender 194cm)

Mentioned Hugh Boxshall 188cm midfielder another to consider

Sims and Barrat thanks

I'm not saying that Hotton will turn out like this but he is more on an x-factor type of guy like Chad Wingard or Gavin Wanganeen. He'll just do things that other can't. He's just got exquisite timing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Murphy Reid will be a big slider, his realistic draft range is 15-20.

The age spoke to club recruiters and put out a mock draft, and they have murphy Reid as a massive slider becuase they dont like a small frame without speed.

If he is there to we pick him ahead of a Hotton or Berry
It would be a crime to let Reid go past us. I know many see him as a midfielder but I think he'd be a great replacement for Houston with his elite disposals. Similar build, similar skill sets, not very quick but great in traffic with his hand balls. Has been kicking goals too when moved forward.

A lot see him sliding because he doesn't have speed or size, which are a big part of the modern game but Reid will make people look silly.

Apparently Murphy Reid will be a big slider, his realistic draft range is 15-20.

The age spoke to club recruiters and put out a mock draft, and they have murphy Reid as a massive slider becuase they dont like a small frame without speed.

If he is there to we pick him ahead of a Hotton or Berry
Honeyboy Wilson this would gladden your heart

Admittedly I've only watched a 5 minute highlights clip but not impressed by Hotton's disposal. His kicks and handball look soft and loopy and miss the target more than you would like. His movement in traffic is eye catching though.
We desperately need an absolute dead eye in our forward half.

Fritsch is so annoying but we need someone who converts like that.

I want a small/mid forward who kicks them from everywhere with limited opportunities.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back