List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

If we get Lindsay and push Sinn to Midfield rotation I’m down for it. Would prefer others or sliders before Lindsay but don’t think he as a Half Back prospect is a bad selection. Allan/Allen, Hoton, Tauru or Reid before Lindsay. Don’t want Berry/Barry, 181cm tweener forward, Mehh…

I dont see Lindsay as capable of playing half back, unless its in an old school Peter Burgoyne “dont worry about defending” role

We don’t need half backs. Half our list can play there-

Burton
Farrell
J.Burgoyne
Sinn
Bergman
Williams
Byrne-Jones
Jones
L.Evans
Atkins

And we have 2 f/s prospects that are half backs

R.Burgoyne
Montgomery

That’s 12 guys competing for 3 spots already.

We need a quality small forward (Berry), tall backs and a young ruck (Dodson).

We don’t need half backs. Half our list can play there-

Burton
Farrell
J.Burgoyne
Sinn
Bergman
Williams
Byrne-Jones
Jones
L.Evans
Atkins

And we have 2 f/s prospects that are half backs

R.Burgoyne
Montgomery

That’s 12 guys competing for 3 spots already.

We need a quality small forward (Berry), tall backs and a young ruck (Dodson).

Not really, our inability to create anything off half back exposed us in the finals.

I'm not too fussed with the position of the player we pick. Go for the biggest X factor available IMO.

We already have a rookie list spot available.

Narkle and F. Evans were the two held on the rookie list so if one goes to Logan Evans we still have 1 available unless Im missing something here.

So we have 5 Main list spots + 1 Cat A Rookie + 1 Cat B Rookie
Only Narkle was rookie F Evans was on the senior list

Not really, our inability to create anything off half back exposed us in the finals.

I'm not too fussed with the position of the player we pick. Go for the biggest X factor available IMO.
biggest x factor is Hotton probably, if it wasn't for the acl and subsequent op, then it would be easier decision. Suppose recruiters see the doctors reports and know the risks.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 AFL Draft (Picks 13, 29, 36, 50, 94, 112, 130)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back